The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 140

Dex-chan lover
@fari Pretty sure it's part of the "armament" privledge that can be called or dismissed at will.

@reunsigned We've already seen it any number of times in the past; for beings who's existence is a level above Skellybro he can't absorb them or can only partially absorb them. Isaac is so damn high above him in terms of existence (he's still just a foot soldier skeleton, in the end; not one of the high priests of the demon lords, which is a position above that of his dear Lady Succubus) and much of his power is bound to his position to the demon lord he serves, as well. Pretty sure that Isaac didn't plan for that to be a failure at all.

Dex-chan lover
Game: No cheating!

Also game: Unlocked skills you can't use.

Also game: This boss is a small fry now, so here's a monster room full of him.

Skeleton evolved into exoskeleton!

What's with that retarded editors note on the big lady's outfit?

now would have been a time worthy of Isacs power. I imagine next time around he will be too weak to face em and berate skelly over there for taking his "essence" haha
Thanks for the chapter

@tahafury u mean the Lich King? it'll be very cool if the form of a lich job could be something like that black knight. Despite being the strongest necromancer, miss Rae is still a necromancer which is a job below the lich, so it makes sense if miss Rae who is a necromancer getting defeated by the Black Knight who is a lich. Whatever is it I agree w/ u, he should've save up for the lich job, hopefully he can still change his job later.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chap, I wonder if he can transform into a lich later on after another death, his current form looks insane although it reduces the different designs that can be used with his character as it doesnt look like hes capable of switching to another armor set considering how his armor is made of his bones

Me at the beginning of the episode: ISAAAAC😭
Me in the middle: Upgrades people. Upgrades.
Me at the end: ... The hell?

Dex-chan lover
@DGbr3w he will be fine what he can't do in the next loop is use the raven statue because it will no longer contain any lu lium so I assume he'll just be stuck in the necklace for majority of the time.

Eh, they might look like the blue haired knight but they are just worms. Doubt they can get close to the original.

Aggregator gang
@monoreposo Gosh, so much dedication. T-Thanks for the info?😨

Replying to your current explanation.
To be honest in my previous sentence, I'm not asking because 'I don't understand the situation' but because there isn't a concrete explanation about Isaac crow body so far.

I know that each time Mr. Skelly return, the timeline shifting from the original line. That means at one point the future will divide into a new one, the one that Mr. Skelly must took as path of his journey.

And yes, while we don't know what would happen next time Mr. Skelly return to the past after absorbing plenty Li-thium from this war. As only manhwa reader, we could only take a wild guess.

Anyways, I appreciate the thought. I rarely write a long text but really, thanks for sharing it to me.

Users who are viewing this thread