The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

Group Leader
Trash Scanlations has selected this series to be this weeks daily series. We will do a chapter of this series every day starting today to Sunday. If you want to read a day early please read at our site. And join our discord for the fastest announcements when the next chapter is up. Thank You :)

Contributor
So far, I am getting a sense of deja vu here.... Yep, 1st chapter is showing this to have a concept quite popular from the Re:Zero series. Not complaining, just noting.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus I was kidding about the Charm skill.
jfYfUbR.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So is the story just him like living attempts to protect these ladies, and when the skeleton is cut down, he goes back to the start but with all the skills and levels he got from the last time he died?

This is a fun series so far. Thanks so much for the translation!
Local protective skeleton only makes female friends, more at 9.

Kinda confused on his respawm point. If he no longer respawning at his initial respawn point, does that mean it got rewritten at some event like re-zero?

very re:zeroish. it does strike me that all men are portrayed as rapists/slavers/cowards and all women are either in need of saving, borderline or both.

Not much of a fan tbh.

Boyyyyy this guy trying to be a badasss walking out of the fire like some sort of demon only to get roasted himself. So much for revenge.

This skeleton is a avatar of death and bad luck just see all his partners . . .

@Trynos Magic flameeeeee

(True though, but it does disintegrate while not represented properly could still happen at high temperatures that aren't melting point)

Users who are viewing this thread