The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

As many said before was quite promissing but now i dont know if it does even have somthing like a story.
anyway dropped

Beetle Motorcycle is dumb like I've sat through a lot so far but that's just super disappointing.

Dropping this. Latest chapter is way too far off the rails in just about every way. Maybe the author is out of ideas &/or content.

I'm assuming the author will reset the arc with a protagonist death, but I am already deinvested.

The premise was good, but the story is slowly but surely turning bad. He let multiple people die already despite vowing to protect them. Atleast Subaru from re:zero thought of retrying (by death) every time he fucked up, or missed something important.

Does anyone know why it's been nearly 2 weeks since the last update? Not complaining, just curious.

I mean if you look at the amount of complaining going on in the comments you'd understand why this could get dropped.

Nani?

Suddenly this manga has taken a strange turn, not really in a good way either, more of a the author smoked crack for a week straight and decided "Fuck it, I do what I want!" kind of turn.

I guess it makes sense that it's set in the distant future after some apocalyptic event. It better explains the status windows and whatnot that the MC experiences. That's interesting.

Two new chapters in a row too. I guess our translator was on vacation. Glad for the updates.

Knight man was so pissed off at this one skeleton that he literally chased him to the stormy sea.

Dropped after that batgirl with her batbeetlemotocycle/ batbeetleflyingshitthing. As all the comments before, I also think the author is high or just lost.

Well, this has been quite the "What. The. Fuck." trip, I recommend the new reader to take it slow. I am still trying to figure out how the fuck they got to the sea while they were in the middle of a wasteland. And What the fuck is the power level of that knight...

Dex-chan lover
I can't be the only person who is aware of the "dying Earth" subgenre of fantasy. It isn't even remotely close to new.

Users who are viewing this thread