The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

this comic is killing off good charackters with well built personalities left and right
and over and over again.... and most of them have a better charackter design than 90% of mc's in the mangas out there

for real cant you just stop for once with the whole party wipes? seriously being in a party with the mc is about as dangerous as being a redshirt in the original star trek enterprise

why am i angry? well its a shame to kill well rounded charackters like these
also im frustrated that most mc's or ml's/fml's out there loose in terms of charackter design to those disposable support charackters from this comic

Finished it and thought it was well done, especially the giant cast and world. My only problem was translations from jaminis box being kinda bad lol. When i read google maps i couldn't help but laugh.

@Roadrunner9000 That's the beauty of it. You can feel the danger the people of the world are in and how they all have their own lifes and thoughts and try to survive and plan themselves.

The enemy isn't stupid either and plans ahead and adjusts the approach if necessary. Skelly who admits he ain't the brightest has to somehow prevent the future, but he got no clue how.

This work is incredible. The character development sky-rocketed after chapter 70+, every single character is amazing, and writing is not bad at all. Story is also pretty intresting and not so generic as most of "leveling up" mangas. I recommend it to anyone so far.

Pun

Really good chapters lately, enjoying this series a ton! thank you for translations.

Group Leader
I've really been enjoying this series and Isaac is literally the best wingman you could ask for.

If I ever get isekai'd I'd want him as my cheat ability.

PS, I know this isn't an isekai it was just an example to show how much I like Isaac.

Fed-Kun's army
I dropped this serie after very boring 30ish first chapters, but it seems to have improved a bit. Would you recommend I give it a second chance ?

Group Leader
@Nago, it definitely picks up. There's a weird arc with a nun, but once it gets past that the action starts to build and it. doesn't. stop! Not to mention that the art massively improves as you go. The heavily watermarked chapters should hopefully all be replaced by Monday or Tuesday, so now's a good time to give it another read!

Group Leader
@Honeytrousers Sorry about that! 😅 If it helps, we're all caught up to the Korean raws, so it's 100% safe to ignore new chapter notifications until the next chapter's raw drops (Wednesday morning in Korea, or Tuesday afternoon in America.) At any rate, there's only two more clean-up chapters that I intend to do.

Odd series, keeps ramping up and up and up. Wonder when - if at all - the loose ends will come together. I mean, so far we’ve only covered two years out of twenty or however long it takes for that succubus to come into play... with however many resets are required to get skelly there.

I only realized from Chapter 131 that the imperial flag is the same as that of the region where I live. The lion of San Marco is in fact the symbol of Veneto, a region of northeastern Italy (where is also Venice).

I’ve been tracking this manga for a while and quit it when the scanlation quality suddenly dropped like crazy. I’ve been following the periodic updates from Doot, and today they bridged the gap of bad scanlations back to good quality ones!

THANK YOU DOOT SQUAD!! We appreciate your work into improving our experience!

This is an underrated series. The plot is very clever and interesting like a detective series. Don't judge by the art only.

Group Leader
@Bellaxus New chapter has dropped in Korea. I've been pestering Flame-Scan for raws like a druggie needing their fix.
I'm checking often, so translation will start ASAP once the raws are available to me. 😘

A once dropped it because there were no translations and it dragged like slug, but so far, it was a joy. I am glad that I read it once more.

Users who are viewing this thread