The Skinny Girl and the Chubby Boy

Fed-Kun's army
@ActingRikka I share your puzzlement, but hey, Italian is a sexy language. As long as they don't use that annoyingly stereotypical Super Mario accent, it's fine.

@ActingRikka At least it wasn't some kind of abomination like fettuccine all'Alfredo đŸ˜±

@Siquall in Italy, meatballs are either served as a separate dish or if they're served with pasta they're smaller than that (not big enough to need the knife. I mean, who uses a knife to eat spaghetti?)

nal

The "Author's Pixiv" link goes to a different author's pixiv, the Raw link takes you to their actual pixiv.

It’s so adorable. Its like cake at a fancy restaurant, you get a bite just big enough to leave you begging for more.

guys are there any hospitals skilled in restoring people from goo to human ive basically melted by how warm and sweet this manga is

Dex-chan lover
That's just how italians be with people they like.

Source - 2/3rds of my family are aggressively italian.

i rated 10 stars LOL they fucking got me again with the pure hearted orphan girl protagonist

I know she comes back cause of the jumps between now and when they're grown but still N000000! fuck them 3 old hags, stay with your family!

Users who are viewing this thread