The Small Village of the Young Lady Without Blessing - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Let me guess: Solatique is an airhead prince type who doesn't entirely realize how damaging it can be for him to be close friends with an eligible young lady who isn't his fiancee. Yeah, that usually doesn't end well. 🙄 Hisui is probably designed to look younger and be of lower status so he won't directly compete with the prince; he'd likely upstage the prince if he weren't.

I appreciate that the prince felt disgusted by the awful things those ladies said. I hope he’s a good person and doesn’t hurt Celistina. If he does fall for the heroine I hope he can do so without hurting the fl.

And that kid cleans up good! 👏🏻 I wonder if he was going to give her a blessing? Why else would he get so close to her? I assume he’s someone who’ll become powerful if he has a divine dog?

Haha the cliffhanger! 🤣

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

I hope he can see how bad that feels so he will not go around with other girls....

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that the prince isn't like most villainess-isekai stories, where the prince is a total PoS.

Fed-Kun's army
okay so who is the ml sadflkjfdlkj OH WOW THE PRINCE'S TIMING THO... he seems nice?? and like he cares for mc??? so idk why he's going on dates with another girl, what the fuck

thank you for translating this, looking forward to seeing more!

Fed-Kun's army
My guess is that he and the heroine are friends, and he's asking her for help picking out a gift for his fiancee, or wants her to be friends with ehr as well which is pretty standard for this trope. Lol at that horrible timing though XD

If the dog is going to be there on every chapter
I’m ready to sell my soul for it.

Ugh so fully doggo
Even if it’s a divine beast hnnnngg

Users who are viewing this thread