The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen

Arrives to desolated town at night
Sees some light in one of the houses
The person who answers door is a dude with broken glasses, head injury and bloody shirt.

Yeah, I would gtfo that town.

Fed-Kun's army
This series was axed a long time ago, but has 12 chapters. Here is the tweet, but there is a minor spoiler, so I have summarized below: https://twitter.com/hinako_zooya/status/1200357961903697920?s=21

There’s some cute pics of mc and gol. They announce that they have stopped working for the comic company.

“In the January issue of Comp Ace’s Sorcerer King 12 episodes have been published... It is up to the last volume of the original. Our comicalization is over in this month's issue.
It was thanks to those who supported me for one year 🙏✨
The main story still continues, so please enjoy the original.”

@Grimthoughts @RunaVolkov ^^

@GrimThoughts no problem, man
@Winchan Same. I like the dynamic between the mc and the Queen. It will likely to be completely dropped as the artists are working on a different manga (it's a cutesy one that has a completely diff artstyle). Though, it did have some popularity on twitter, so there is still a chance. the ln sales are bad though

Dex-chan lover
I just found this and it got axed? damn shame it look interesting and not template at all

Contributor
I know adaptations often don't go all the way, but I'm sad because I really was becoming quite fond of this one. The little budding puppy-dog romance has been quite endearing to me.

Dex-chan lover
fuck it got axed. Damn those Japanese. Other crap like toloveru and Kanojo didn't get axed yet. Stupid taste

xgPoRpL.png

Dex-chan lover
Even only 7 chapters this manga is far better than many 100+ chapters I read. I'm not surprise though because I know how bad otakus can be.

Double-page supporter
It sucks that this manga got axed, this was a lot worth the read compared to other mangas

Dex-chan lover
Awww, it got axed, it had a lot of potential and the art style is great too.

@SweatyBrie

So.. does that mean that they can carry over the storyline to a new serialization company?
If so.. I do hope that they find means to continue the story >.<

When something good came out, get canceled instead.
Some random crap got created, no one cares and let it continue.
Whhhhhyyyy

Group Leader
Well, it's pretty obvious that it's over at Vol 2, Ch. 12, since there hasn't been a new raw in several months now that I just took a quick look. But are we really sure it was cancelled, and not just, y'know...over? because it may have been a promo for the light novel?

Also kinda weird seeing a series being licensed in English so soon after this kicks the bucket.

Guess it's off to the Light Novel reading if we want to continue the story. I'm going to miss this though, as it was one of the better illustrated adaptions and character designs.

I suppose the only other thing we can do is pray this gets another manga adaption/continuation from a different publisher, as it seemed to do decently well. Cases like that are rare, but not unheard of.

Remember that feeling when P.T. game by Konami was cancelled and how we all raged and upset.... Yeah this axed shit too give me the same feeling

Double-page supporter
I may pick it up if no one wants to pick it up again.
But I need to find a way to procure the Raws

Users who are viewing this thread