The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen

@konzolmester you are correct in you observation of the pure statistics, but i disagree with your conclusion that the rating system on the site is a joke. normie stuff does not offend people as often, and therefore does not garner the extreme 0's and 1's. On the other hand, fetish content is highly divisive, and therefore garners more of the extreme 0's and 1's. However, both garner their fair share of favorable ratings and so you see why I would conclude that any rating system is a joke. All rating systems require a person to choose to rate, and nearly everyone will only rate a product if they either loved it or hated it.

@hedgemoney this story is no different from your supposed "otaku wish fulfillment". MC is 0 dimensional, female lead inexplicably is hot and likes him for some contrived reason, and he is OP.

Group Leader
@SA2011 To finish the work that was started? Just because the series was cancelled doesn't mean you have to give up as well, especially with only 4 chapters left.

Group Leader
@HDMI1 @SA2011 Our leader is kinda whimsical is why we picked this up. We've gotten a bunch of stuff cleaned and redrawn for this, but he just hasn't translated it because he started doing other series and forgot about this. Hell, we've just dropped a couple other series because he read ahead of the manga in the web/light novels and doesn't like how the story progresses.
Personally, I'd prefer if the Yukkuri team finishes this as I don't believe Fwaifux will ever return to it without me bugging him daily, but I'll try to get him to work on it if they don't want to.

Group Leader
@SA2011 It's still two volumes worth of content they can sell, and it's not like the average neweeb would know that it wasn't that popular in Japan and got canceled.

Ya know what, I'm just gonna wait for the official release. I can't bear to watch this series be butchered by such broken English any further. For anyone who's curious or doesn't know, the official release of the Light novel is already available on kobo and other e-book providers and the manga release, if I remember right, will be available in either January or February of 2021. Or perhaps sooner, I just know I have a list of books that aren't out until 2021.

Edit: I should've looked at the comments. Guess everyone already knew that.

Dex-chan lover
So, now that I think about it. They spent too much time doing nothing of sorts. Everything kinda stopped the 2nd chapter after he creates goltarou. You don't have to show a lot of travelling for it to be alot. More dialog that builds the universe and story would be nice. Hard to find a jewel in a pile of crap and why wowuld you wanna dig in a pile of crap

Dex-chan lover
@Saiangeli The novel it's based on was on hiatus for a while at about two volumes done itself, I think. Maybe they figured they'd cut their losses on the manga end rather than wait for it to pick up again? Otherwise, all it really takes is a bad showing in the popularity polls a lot of manga publishers use or something like the artist being forced to stop for whatever reason (illness, family circumstances, whatever). A couple light novel adaptation manga I can think of had to start over from scratch for one reason or another with a new artist, not really holding out hope for that here, but it does happen sometimes.

I just want to say that, I hate how the protags is so stubborn with his catastrophically bad naming sense, his stubbornness doesn't even funny, i just get annoyed but his over the top reaction.

I wanna ask just based on the description... why don't you just destroy the world then??

Users who are viewing this thread