The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen

Dex-chan lover
Reading the ln and god damn is the mc retarded, he's like a neutron star and sloth from the goonies had a baby. He just gets dumber, and dumber and dumber as time goes on. Then you have to sit through several pages of the mc's inane inner monologue about the current situation about which he's always fucking wrong. And not only is he dumb, he's fucking stupid, and the worst kind of insufferable chuuni.

It's not cancelled, it's just not getting translated. They said nothing about cancelling it and it has 12 raw chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know if the mangaka is still posting chapters or did they stop too?

@Mionikoi the author is on a hiatus and has been for a while now. There is always the WN and the LN if you want to read a little more of the story. But I wouldn't get my hopes up.

The moment when I see the Pub. status: cancelled
caf0a8b8738a66500f0884f14525c260.gif

@Lonewolf22 fuck i didnt notice damit why always the intresting ones. The 8 chapters so far had mystery, worldbuilding and other things many isekai mangas lacked (dont get me wrong trashy isekai,s are fine i read a shitload of them)

Edit wait i just read vol 2 (english) was released 6 days ago how can it be cancelled? Or did the author say it would be the last vol (idk i cant read japenese so i cant read about the japenes vol 2 )

Users who are viewing this thread