The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Wow! This is an unexpected turn! I mean don't hurt/lie/take an advantage of her feelings. And don't make him a ML. And her cousin too (even though he has 'warm smile'). They are not good for our FL.

Thank you for presenting this to us.

Dex-chan lover
Alrighties. I buckled up. I'm in for this ride. Nice nice.
Many thanks

OOoof this is going to be a good read. Hope she destroys the ML and we get an explanation from the cousin

Double-page supporter
I wonder if she gained any op powers for her pain or is the “miracle” simply the reincarnation mentioned in the description. I do like when people get a second chance without being consumed by a need for revenge. It’s why I favor transmigration, you get a clean slate and the only baggage is mental. Still, I’ll give this a go, it has potential

wow...
how...
how could there comments in a few minutes after it's up...
how could you...
you guys are fast, aren't you...
you left me speechless...

thanks for reading this! XD

Finally. A managa/manwa that put gays as antagonist

U:< finally some real diversity in hatred!.

uvu/ go kill does gays boy dutchess

Wow, that’s something new where the “other” woman turns out to be a guy and it hurts the FL even more that it was her beloved cousin that she treated as her brother not to mention the fiancé is gay. I hope FL will get her revenge after the reborn and watch both the ex-fiancé and cousin fall into the depth of hell. Can’t wait to read more chapters. Thank you for picking this up.

Fed-Kun's army
assholes??? the cousin being a man was unexpected lmao still how dare they use a poor girl like this. THAT GUY BETTER NOT BE THE ML (i don't think he will be though tbh like who would marry the man who betrayed them, even out of convenience?? unless for revenge but still, bad idea TBH) also i'd be more betrayed by the cousin than anything, he was there from early on, how could he betray her like this

thank you very much for the translation, this looks interesting~!

@mammaria I don’t think FL will be together with that scum of a fiancé as he was just using her to be together with her cousin and also her summoning power. Basically, he’s just using her power and cheats on her. I think he approached her initially because of her powers. What an ungrateful and cheating bastard!

Group Leader
We don't need TL notes explaining eight grade English every two pages. A TL note explaining what a 'right hand' is metaphorically isn't helpful, it's just distracting and honestly a little insulting, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread