The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Edit: cleaning and redrawing sfx isnt that important to us! I've read plenty of other scans that leave them in the original language and no one complains

I agree with that! isnt that important for me either.

Thank you for your hard work. I am so proud of you guys improving in such short amount of time.

Claude forever! Keep doing what you are doing!

Aggregator gang
Guess we should just send this translation to the actual author and see what they decide :)

Eew... that trash gaspal really get into my nerves. anyway thanks for translations, idk what the problems with your grammar or anything but i could understand it perfectly fine, maybe because english isnt my native language so i dont get annoyed with any grammar mistakes. It isnt unorganized, I've seen another translations more bizarre that i couldn't even read anymore, and your translations are far way better than that one. And any drama with another scanlations group, i hope you can solve it in a very peaceful way. Good luck darling 💙

You really improved in a short amount of time it s amazing!!!
Thank you so much for translating!!!

👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹

@lemonpop My comment was mostly regarding how people complain about how long it takes for groups to upload projects sometimes because they take time to clean the pages nicely so it's a smooth reading experience and how other things affect the upload schedule and now that this group is doing that they realize how hard it is and time-consuming it can be to do that. I was mocking them because they finally realize that point. Idc if this group just like whites out bubbles and typesets in there. Many groups do that as well and it works for them fine. And honestly, I will blame this group if D&A drops it because they would be the cause of D&A dropping it, there's no way around that lmao. It's not as if the group got bored with it and like dropped it, no, it would be "well this other group just came out of nowhere and started doing it and honestly it's not worth dealing with it so w.e they can have it, we can deal with w.e else." I'm not gonna go shit on them for that over and over, that's between these translators and D&A themselves. And if D&A drops it then guess what I'm gonna read this group's translation because I wanna read it and they're the ones translating it so. Also nowhere in my comment did I say "stop translating this blah blah go work on another project" so idk where you are getting any of that from.

Isn’t this all about viewership/loyalty?

If I were DnA, I’d be upset too. They’re providing the readers with free content that they’ve spent hours on. It’s disrespectful to disregard their efforts. It was also disrespectful to swoop in and translate later chapters without doing translations starting at chapter 1. It’s the intention that is questionable. It just comes off as stealing an already established readership that was gained through DnA efforts and not your own. In my opinion, that’s the problem.

Yes, it is unethical to translate the author’s work without their consent. Furthermore, as this is a career for the author. It’s how they’re funding themselves. It’s basically robbing them of income & stealing their work. But the original translating group shouldn’t be under-minded to this degree for instant gratification. It’s okay to see both sides of the coin. It’s okay to say you prefer the new translation group. But don’t just basically tell the previous translation group to get over themselves when they were the ones who started translating this on this platform.

Gaspal, walk yourself out the door, the earth, the galaxy, hell even the universe. JUST WALK INTO HELL PLEASE.

Contributor
What stealing from DNA? Do they have an exclusive license from the author? Are they authorized for works in English? Then to hell with them. You aren't deriving from their works, you're deriving from the author's, and it's not up to them. Fuck them with a capital F.

It's good to have a gay villain, it shows that no one is special and everyone is the same.

Zm

Thank you so much for the translation! Love how NNG improved so much so quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread