The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

man at this point im just gonna read whoever uploads the newest chapters cause the story's getting good lol.

my final comment about this hot topic tho: pls give both groups a break. I read NNG's comment in here and it mentions that the DRAMA HAPPENING IN THE COMMENTS SCARED NNG FROM REPLYING TO DNA SCANS.

we cockblocked NNG from replying to DnA and it escalated the issue goshdarnit guys. i only want miscommunication woes in my manwha/manga and not irl lmao

@GremoriRiel

It could be a break right now that enables them to have the time. I think also this drama would further push them to hurry up. We'll see how this all plays out, but I really hope the two groups can communicate with one another.

@rolekoster2020 I... dont even know what to interpret from that comment...

@GremoriRiel If DA was posting a few chapters and then giving up on the series for months like endless journey, then i can see your argument being reasonable. However, its not like DA hasnt been posting relatively frequently.
Groups who abuse the no sniping courtesy to claim dozens of stories at a time are also pricks, endless journey being a pretty notable example.
My primary concern is that i cant say for sure that nng is really passionate about translating the story, as they could be just doing this for the attention and to "train". If you want to read nng by all means go for it, but that doesnt mean i should have to keep silent about nng not showing common courtesy.

As a side note, typing neutral 4 times in the last 2 sentences of your post doesnt make the whole post neutral, as the rest of the post doesnt really reflect that sentiment. Its not a bad thing to support one side or the other, as long as you are willing to be civil, theres no problem. Just my 2 cents though. Thanks for the reply.

Claude Forever!! Thank you for the speedy translations! The quality of translations is great :)

Not alone in thinking SFX and redrawing isn't necessary as I wouldn't have noticed if this was skipped 🤣

Again great work!

Claude forever! Your grammar has improved a lot, thank you for buying those accounts that ultimately leads to us readers having better scans.
I think something that might help readers is if you promise to stick with this series over however long it takes to finish.
Something I know I've done before is read the raws and just inferred what's going on so if it comes to that oh well.
You're doing a great job hun, just ignore the haters.
Another thing you can do is coordinate with DnA on which chapters to release so that maybe you arent working on the same ones at the same time. They're a bunch of clowns though so good luck getting proper human replies that arent rude. Based off their notes at the end of chapters they seem like people who jump to conclusions without giving time to you to reply, even though they themselves took time for their first communication with you.
Edit: cleaning and redrawing sfx isnt that important to us! I've read plenty of other scans that leave them in the original language and no one complains

Great update! I truly see the improvement. Everyone here is so harsh to non native speakers, relax it's just a comic.

@agathafk
thanks, I'm so grateful for updates.
Also, about the grammar is improving a lot. Strangely, several peoples here giving criticism in negative way but still lurking at the same time ( nanannana lalalalalala can u see those words?? Yes!! h y p o c r i t e s)

Thanks for the chapter!
@Agathafk I think you're doing a good work, and what you said is right about all of the translations being illegal, so just leave the hate comments be, anyway the haters have probably read the chapters too.

Aggregator gang
Damn, I hate this bastard. He should just jump into a garbage incinerator.

Can’t wait to see Gaspals’ face as the ML steals her from him LOOOOL (and i hope she keeps that gemstone for good.... just so it wouldn’t be given back to that cousin of hers) :))))

@rosethorn if you care about DnA scans so much then why don't you just block this group & go to DnA's comment section and support them ? they already said they won't stop scanlating so why are you here trying to blame them & shit? pls don't create unnecessary drama

Users who are viewing this thread