The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Huh, did this girl just complained about free love to the King? A guy who's the most likely to have arranged marriage of all people and also the most unlikely to avoid it?

So far Ivona has been the best korean webtoon female lead for me, maybe tied with Pauliana/Pollyanna from the emperor and the knight (she has a very different circumstances tho)
She's serious, logical and her actions just satisfied me lol.

Double-page supporter
Man, I can't wait till people find out how useless Gaspal is. 😈

I almost feel like I should stop reading here since it's such a happy moment but I dread the usual bad stuff that comes after such an event in comics like this.

Dex-chan lover
@TehSDragon I've been leaving that series on hold for a while now. I feel like if I read it right now I'm just going to hit the worst kinds of cliffhangers anyway. Season 3 is kind of looking like a doozy and all.

Dex-chan lover
Kyaa~ The Duke is quite the gentleman. I'm liking both these leads so far. It's an equal but caring relationship, and it's clear she's worming her way into his heart.

Huh. I wonder why she pushed for that change? Well, I guess free love isn't bad, even if it's a change that would be...chaotic. Probably to cut off her father's authority, actually.

So with this, she's basically slipped away, right? The baron might try something shitty, but it'd have to be illegal now.

Users who are viewing this thread