The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
All of the description of the duke's home and household staff actually does make the duke look like he's spoiled and disconnected from reality/how other people think. He calls his vast estate small and says that he only has a few butlers/maids. It's like the author wants readers to think he's spoiled.

I get it the dress looks really good on her but has anyone noticed she's been wearing the same dress for every occasion? Like is there nothing else that suits her?

Frick it. Someone woke up and saw a binging zombi. I’ve been found out. Abort mission abort mission

Why did he have to get up at 4:08am…

Dex-chan lover
uguu im HEALED! So so sweet! I melt

Please get this girl more clothes, duke :(( that blue dress was the only one she could afford

Dex-chan lover
I thought he was wearing some kinda sneakers at first glance at the last panel I did a double take lol

I see I bet tristan isnt really completely gay and instead just comfortable with using his body for a job kinda like the lead actors for "call me by your name"! I cant totally appreciate this more now

Doesn't she have different attire? It's been three occasions and we got to see only the same dress..

Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread