The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Well this just sucks. I hope you didn't get stressed over all the drama + criticism from your readers over some I guess poorly worded things on your old translator notes. Best of luck to you as I am reading some of your other works.

I hope the other bigger scan groups pick this up because I'm not reading the other scans any time soon.

@Kon4ta ... Do you even know what sniping is? Cause these releases don’t count as sniping cause they properly posted all the chapters they’ve been working on. Sniping is when you post a chapter with no prior releases directly following another groups.

You guys are the ones being petty for stirring up drama in the comments when things have basically been said and done.

DnA has decided to drop this project, and that’s that. Good day lmao

I don’t think dropping this bc you’re getting sniped makes sense especially after you’ve done a mass release making people anticipate what happens next in the series. Yah it sucks getting sniped but why do a mass release when you’re just gonna drop it? It creates to much drama I don’t understand why two groups who love this series can’t coexist...

I don’t get why people are mad and being so rude to devil and angel scans when most of you weren’t supporting them before or after they got sniped, so shut the hell up and wait for your blessed crappy no name no group scans especially you smart mouths who “don’t care” if groups who work on something you’re reading for free get sniped🙄

@Nisverah Ah yes, blame the group who actually does good work, versus the shitty speed scanners who just HAD to "practice" through sniping this series with mangled "translations". Yeah, nah, I'll blame the shitty speed scanners and all their supporters.

Dex-chan lover
@Derpman That's just you and your high standards. Being a triggered grammar nazi is one thing, but if that level of english is "barely readable bs" for you, then you need to go back to school, primary school, since it's your level of comprehension that is lacking.

Even if they've stopped competing it's still a win-win, cause like I said, 2-4 years of progress in two weeks as the end result.

Dex-chan lover
@ Cyansoul
I think they already translate this much and just upload it all at once because their drop the serie.

I'm sad to hear that you're dropping this! THank you all for your hadwork and I hope that your exams went well!!

I am terribly sad you are gonna drop this, but I also understand why 😔
Hope you have more fun with your other projects, I will be stalking you from now on fufufu~
I hope another group pic up on the future or this will be the last chapter for me, well.... It was good while it lasted ❤️💙
Thanks again for you high quality work 💙

Honestly, if Devil and Angel Scans decide to drop this, then I will support them in this decision. I can understand why they did it so I just hope their other projects won't encounter the same problems. It's not like they're getting paid doing the translations so they can drop this for whatever reason they want. I'll still continue reading the other stuff their doing anyways since I like the stuff they choose.

Also, I don't mind that little spoiler at the end. It looked really nice too.

If you're reading this, thank you for all your hard work Devil and Angel Scans!

I'm sad you'll be dropping the series, but thank you so much for the mass release and for the translations up until now. Happy new year to you too! <3

Thanks for all the chapters until now! It'll be sad without your updates, but I respect your decision

oh yea a group can't snipe itself that's logical.(chapter 16 no group aka shitty d&a)

being petty for stirring up drama
oh yea we're petty when it's d&a side that started the drama and decide to end it. like wut if we can't add our thought then that's just one sided.

Double-page supporter
The funny thing is, the villainess' two followers are WAY, WAY hotter than she is. I'd take those two as a set.

ah yes can't forget the old saying "no honour amongst thieves, just a shit ton of salt" I would say I'd miss you guys and your hard work, but the pettiness of uploading that last page untranslated like an "see what you'll be missing without us" stunt just makes me cringe too hard. Feeling entitled to being the sole unauthorised distribution channel of an original author/artist's hard work is pretty farcical. Happy New Years, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

@AkaiHidan
You're asking for something that's nearly impossible and would only be plausible if the scanlation group was a behemoth within itself. You can not police the internet. Many have tried and failed, that's just a fact.

Users who are viewing this thread