The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

@Kon4ta
oh yea a group can't snipe itself that's logical.(chapter 16 no group aka shitty d&a)
And from this I'm guessing that you're assuming the no group snipe was DnA's? Talk about conspiracy theory, alright-o!

Also, I didn't say that you couldn't add your own thoughts-- far from it.
I just disagree with your approach, going:
o no boohoo, DnA is a shitty group
You're free to support whatever group you want; you're absolutely entitled to your opinion, and so am I.

And as my own personal opinion, I'm not down for hate like that.
Anyways, reply if you want, but I'm putting my hands off this mess of a comment section LOL
Peace!

I like how the sniper supporters are mad here since D&A decided to drop this series due to the sniper. And somehow making the SNIPERS victims , literally justifying the SNIPERS . Literally the curiosity for the next chapter is making the them hating on the first guys that brought TDES to them. Mind Baffling . They have other projects then this so it's okay for them to post once 2-3 weeks . The snipers probably would do a JB move and slowly have a deteriorating scans . *A bunch of friends trying out translation my arse* now we have deal with subpar with slowly deteriorating translation with this amazing series

And as my own personal opinion, I'm not down for hate like that.

ah yes and once again thing can only be one sided?

ah yes can't forget the old saying "no honour amongst thieves, just a shit ton of salt" I would say I'd miss you guys and your hard work, but the pettiness of uploading that last page untranslated like an "see what you'll be missing without us" stunt just makes me cringe too hard. Feeling entitled to being the sole unauthorised distribution channel of an original author/artist's hard work is pretty farcical. Happy New Years, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

+1

What a messy comment section 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyways, thank you DnA Scans for your hard work up till now 🥰 love u guys ❤️

Here is what I have to say:

1- Do you readers really think the other chapters were unreadable (apart from 16 whih was indeed barely readable but understandable nonetheless)? Seriously, I could read all the chapters completely fine.
2- So what if you (group) showed the last page out of spite? Do you really think Most of us would stop reading?
3- If you (group) had already done all these chapters, why werent they posted here before? Or could it be you did them just to cause this childish scene?

I don't really care about sniping (not the same as snipping lol) as long as I can understand and enjoy the reading. As other people mentioned, yours is not the only case to have more than 1 translator group (like mexican groups of megumi wa suki daraake if i remembered the title correctly). You could continue doing yiur job and people would probably stick with your translation but you decided to pull dk move, so I cannot even fathom defending you.

THANK YOU for all your hard work. You guys deserve all the best for doing your best. 😊 Sad to know that this will be the last HQ, readable chapter unless another experienced group takes over. 😭

@Kon4ta
Whoa! You replied fast!

... Look if it's one thing I hate, it's being misunderstood. But I seriously just said that as my piece? I said that was my opinion... where I don't like what you were saying.
I didn't say that as though I'd rather keep things one-sided, that was just my piece-- like I tried to say: my personal opinion.
So, sorry if I wasn't able to convey that properly.

Aww. :((

Thanks for the farewell gift tho. I just hope the other grp will continue this. :((

Btw, how many chapter is there?

Aggregator gang
Talk about being childish by inserting (totally obvious but still) spoiler but, thanks for your time and effort.

thank you DnA. Even though you are portrayed as the villainess from the "heroine's" self-righteousness. It was your effort that started the english translation to move at a steady pace.

And we all know what happens after the "Happy Ever After" in all the Heroine stories.
Good luck readers with your "Heroine" NG.

spoiler : it will not last long and they will leave with a "i'm so sad i want to make up with them. oh no they boolied us but its okay because i know they mean well *as they proclaim publicly infront of the prince- i mean readers"

yea i get you but i meant more like only d&a can be one sided? cause that's their approach it seems.

Fed-Kun's army
Hahah god this group is so salty they'd even go as far as pasting in panels from future chapters just to "spoil" it for everyone. Are all scanlation groups manned by 14 year old boys and girls who think the pettier they are the more they'll "win" against other groups?

Spoiler - You're taking paid work from artists in other countries, not paying proper licensing fees and rights for the work, and reposting it for free. What little work you put in translating it is a drop in the bucket compared to what the original artist and author have put in. You're no better than the people on deviantart tracing over anime screenshots for attention. Don't get too big for your britches because everything you've gained doesn't actually belong to you at all lmao

Look people, D&A dropped it.
The End.
NNG will translate from now on, so it's not the series is over for some of you, right?
Don't like D&A? Why don't you skip it and wait for NNG, like you said before?
Have a good day~

@Midydoof
but the pettiness of uploading that last page untranslated like an "see what you'll be missing without us

Sorry in advance if you meant something else by "last page," but that isn't the last page to the Manwha!!! Looking at the thumbnails from the Kakao site, it seem to be chapter 24...? Maybe even 23... 😮?
So there's still a lot to look forward to!!

And well... for the "see what you'll be missing without us" petty part... I kind of feel differently? AT LEAST, it is for me!
In a weird way it's kinda like closure... since their final release on this project, ending the chapter with that it had might've been weird...?
I honestly don't mind cause it's more like a preview of what's to come really soon! It's not like it was a surprise they will be married.
please don't hurt me!!

Dex-chan lover
Dude, wth? LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?!?!?!?!?!!?

hFB68F297

I can respect DnAS' decision of dropping this because it's their prerogative. They are not obligated to continue when they don't feel like it anymore.

However, I still am against the so-called "anti-sniping culture" or the "only one group can work" rule. I hate monopolies because technically, no one has the exclusive right to work on something which doesn't really belong to him in the first place.

And stop blaming and making the readers guilty for DnAS' choice. If these NNGs do eventually drop the series, then okay. That would really reallyyy suck but it would be unreasonable to blame us. Even some popular, established scan groups have dropped series after a number of releases all for various reasons, from legal consideration to members not liking the story anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread