The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Uhhh...is there another translation group translating this??? The No Name Group usually has the notes in the end and a better font....

Dex-chan lover
Also, God damn she looked cute in that panel, waiting for her ear to get pierced lol

I can tolerate what Agatha did... But now, Player 3? Don't said that you named like that on purpose 😂😂. What Agatha did is because the first translator is so slow. And, what do you want right now? What Agatha did aren't far from the beginning ch. But you, player3?😄😄

Want a competition? Well, i'll watching this drama with popcorn.

Greatfully, i've read it by myself (Iam understand a bit korean) So i'll wait other translation. But, Thanks for your translation tho!

It bothers me that he pierced her ears without bothering to clean or disinfect anything - her ear, his hands (or glove), not even the earring! 🤢

Dude, at least use a heated (for sterilization) pin if you're doing some home piercing. It just looks like you stabbed her with the blunt earring.

Lol, the translation situation for this manhwa is a mess. I think this is the first time I ever saw a comic get sniped twice. 😂😂😂

My eyes..... The font too... and it's not even properly typesetter... can you please at least put a little effort? Also please either redraw the SFX or just put it at the bottom of the panel...

Dex-chan lover
@daisukieth I mean the fans of this one showed they will support anyone no matter how scuffed if it means they can quench the desire to consume. That it's just an invitation for this kinda stuff. Soon we will have a google translate comic sans just layered over the korean.

Is player3 just the previous scan group trying to give the current scan group a taste of their own medicine? It all kinda lines up too neatly

Aggregator gang
You know, Ivona looks a lot like Orihime from Bleach but the difference is that Ivona seems to be more smarter and less damsel in distress 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread