The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

I'm gushing how cute the duke and her are. She needs some self loving! Duke definitely boosting her confidence. 😭

Fed-Kun's army
@mahtan yeah? Who cares how many people are in your group? If release is from a day old account, has poor quality and is put under "no group" it is more often than not, a troll release.

It's because this is a free project that sniping is such a big deal. Everyone commenting on the quality is missing the point entirely--put yourself in the other group's shoes and if you have even a shred of decency you'll understand these new people are HUGE jerks. They're spitting in the other group's face and destroying the social norms that keep ALL scanlation projects running.

I'll be boycotting anything this group produces. I suggest you do the same.

Double-page supporter
AcceptingTanuki What social norms?
What you mean?
But since when you have to ask permission from another group to be able to translate a manga?
Only with manga do these unnecessary discussions.
Take example from those who translate anime, they can also translate them into ten groups but nobody complains about it.
Are there no social norms there?
We are talking about works that do not belong to groups.
Try to use the brain, I don't want to be offensive to you or anyone else but only a fool can believe that he has the rights to something that only the author has. 😅
Are you the author?
Is the other group or this group the author of this manga?
No!
You can boycott how much you want to prove to be ridiculous as others are doing all this mess.
Here we are ALL OF THE THIEVES, both you and I and also these two groups.
And thieves have no right over anything.
So instead of giving jerks to others, start by doing yourself an examination of conscience that you are on mangadex and mangadex is not in the least legal.
I repeat, I am sorry if I seem bad to you but you are all becoming (no one excluded) ridiculous about this story. 😅
We should all be over 15 years of age (the minimum age to be able to access the internet at least in my country), a minimum of intelligence (not in an offensive sense) we should all have it otherwise you, neither I nor the others would have learned to write.
So I repeat it and this question is for everyone who is waging this stupid war.
Do you realize the bullshit you're shooting?
Because it is as if I came to your house I took an object made by you and passed it off for me, then together with my "stupid" (I'm also included in this insult!) Fans we start to make war with another person who will he stole the same thing.
Maybe you will never find out why otherwise you would start a not indifferent cause, but do you understand how ridiculous the situation that has arisen?
For what?
For a manga that is not owned by any of those who comment?
I repeat, for me you can boycott as much as you want but remember that the group you are "protecting" has no right to say anything.
It is a group of thieves, as we are thieves, you and I who read this manga and how others are.
Otherwise do not put in the credits not to share it on social media.
If I misunderstood, I apologize.
I hope nobody is offended by my comment, but really the situation is ridiculous and whoever continues this war is ridiculous first. 😅
I thank those who try to translate these manga, in my country Korean manga or webtoon do not arrive, this in fact will never come.
If there were no groups, I would not come to know some pearls, but this does not mean behaving like children of 5 years.
You are old enough to take the consequences of what you do, such as complaints from the author himself.
For this I thank player3 for bringing out this new chapter, I hope it will continue and if you stop you will let him know in the credits, so that we can do it right.
Ignore those who comment while protecting the other group, these are stubborn users who do not yet want to understand that nobody has a right here on something and that manga are not the toys of the groups, but they are works done with difficulty by their authors, we can say who are the children of these authors.
It is ironic that I say that I am reading it in this way, I know I am not entitled to it but it is actually so. :/
Ps. For those who want to answer me, I want to be clear that I am not going to start a discussion where it leads to nothing.
If you have something to add well, if I have the same I will answer you but if you are only provoking maybe with insults well I ignore you, because however hard and severe my comment may be, I am insulted too.
I am also a fan of idiots, I am also a thief, so you cannot write that I have insulted (?) only you.

Where is player4😂😂😂Please keep translating, ignore these clowns who thinks they are entitled to put you down. Seriously NO ONE has the rights to translate this since it’s licensed. These clowns thinking that they have the RIGHTS to put you down as a translator when ALL of us aren’t allowed to even read it for free. Lmao. So funny

@AcceptingTanuki what? Why do you act like its social norms for certain groups to translate a specific webtoon/manga etc.. This is owned by AUTHORS AND COMPANIES, don’t be threatening others when all of us aren’t even allowed to read this in first place. You just sound like a clown at this point. You’re literally reading A LICENSED/MUST BE PAID webtoon. Sit down and don’t feel so entitled to put the person down translating it for FREE. If you want you can go to the raws, pay for it, edit, clean, translate, it for free. Your not boycotting anyone. If you’re gonna boycott anyone, it might as well be you, everyone or even this website who shouldn’t illegally post licensed webtoons. Clown.😂

Power Uploader
Lol, just noticed the last group dropped it. I did not know that and see no reason why people would complain. Go nuts @player3 and have fun.

@AcceptingTanuki Did you just...claim that scanlation groups have rights over certain series? They very clearly DO NOT. The fact that people are upset because this group/person is releasing scans when the first group NEVER got permission either is the real delusion.

Users who are viewing this thread