The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

@Alleykat sshhhh , we all know its D&A.
It's bs if they just drop this manhwa and say goodbye.
We're all just pretending we didn't know and enjoy the ride 😂

Group Leader
God bless this precious Duke. Asking about ears. //dead

Also... Do y'all need a typesetter? Your text jumps all over the bubbles.

Thank you for translating this chapter, I rather enjoyed it whoever you are.
A bit rough around the edges since you can see the border of the text box in the speech bubbles, and I saw around 2-3 typos.
All in all though It was well done.
Again I thank you for adding a chapter to my binge reading spree.
Now if only I could find more things to read that were this enjoyable....
I like the way the story is, and the two MC's are likable.
Even some side characters were.
Not to mention the unlikable characters they were done alright.
Dislikable, but not to a degree that would make people drop this.

Dex-chan lover
@Sharkexpert12 With the little detail that this is intentionally done bad, either by an alt from the previous group, or a zealous fan if theirs. Either way, I don't care.

There's a comment saying that the translator of this chapter is from D&A or their fans trying to give the one from NNG "a taste of their medicine"....

-If it is true: seriously, you guys are so petty. Especially after the last panel in chapter 18 (not that I care, because I already saw the raw up until the latest chapter way before you post that).
-If it is not true: Player3 if you are a new translator trying out translating manhwa to have fun, go ahead and continue your translation. While there are some typos in the conversation, all in all it was very much readable. I can't really comment on the typesetting and anything else though, it would be highly hypocritical because I can't even use photoshop lol.

On another note: seriously you guys who complained about the quality of the chapter posted by Player3 and the other one from NNG, it's not like you guys helped them right? so shut up. Don't like, don't read. If you hate their translations so much then go ahead and block them so that their work will never appear in your Home again.

@Thifa If this is really the translator from D&A it is an embarrassing performance xD. So this is the best they can do without their proofreader.

On the other hand, if it's someone new, which I doubt with that name, I agree it's very well done.

Translation-wise, the flow of the story is better with player3 compared to NNG. Its easier to understand in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Well since the only good translation group dropped iy then I agree with @Thifa that nobody has the right to complain about the quality, if they think they can do much better they "are free to practice" since neither Agathafk nor player3 care about sniping or being sniped, lol.
So it doesn't matter even if it was done bad intentionally or not.
(No idea if it's good or bad since I didn't read it so I don't judge)

Aww he's treating her so well. She deserves a good life after all the crap her family and ex put her through.

Thanks for translating this player3!

This confirms it, just because a certain group had a hissy fit doesn't mean a manhwa as popular as this would remain abandoned. Fuck them, and good on you!

Dex-chan lover
I have been seeing that a lot but is that "over one shoulder" the correct way to use a cape?

Users who are viewing this thread