The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

CCCCCOMBO BREAKER!!! who are u mysterious player 3???

Man, this series keeps getting new updates by new groups lol. It's THAAAT interesting lmao

Dex-chan lover
Ear piercing out of nowhere. You'd expect her reasons for not having one is because she's trying hard not to stand out before.

This whole player3 thing sounds, looks, and feels like it's just a malicious attack to the second group.

Either way, we're getting translations and we're seeing more and more chapters getting released. Can you people imagine this webtoon ever catching up to the raws? That would never have been even halfway possible if it were not for this whole childish drama.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamned translator drama is some of the funniest and pettiest shit lol. And the funniest fucking part is this manga is pretty generic.

Thanks for the translation. Could you work a little bit on the typesetting though? Just a better font choice and centering the text would already go a long way!

Group Leader
What really should happen with a player 3 (P3) is to have a 3P. Everyone loves 3Ps on the ineternet. But like with 3Ps, a healthy one probably needs a lotta chemistry.

Anyways, I'm a bigot, and will mercilessly judge people who can't do prepositions well and can't subject-verb agree.

preposition error that i remember: to/from
He ordered a gemstone to the jeweler.
He ordered a soldier to the battlefield.

SV Agreement:
Our talk were interrupted.
talk is singular, use was.

tbh, english grammar especially with spelling is stupidly full of exceptions in the most common words. I'd recommend using another language if ya dun wanna tangle with it. Other languages may have conjugation hell, but it's more consistent (at least, the ones i know).

Jeez, a lot of people are being pretty snarky about this chapter. The other translating group dropped it after chapter 18, so someone picked it up, we should just be thankful for that. Minor mistakes and typesetting quality are negligible issues; Even if there's an error in the language it still makes sense, and the text is all readable, so this is already successful work.

Let me guess those earrings either have protective charm or gps to locate her. Those rich male leads always look innocent but have possessive tendencies.

The scanlation drama here is amazing. Here. Comes a new player out of left field.

Double-page supporter
@Kousora I joke in that in some series I watch/read that certain characters should just have tracking devices on them since they can't stay out of trouble

I'm getting so angry reading some of these comments. The level of disrespect I've seen here in this thread is worthy enough to be on r/ChoosingBeggars. If you're going to be leaving a shitty comment please reevaluate your life.

Thanks mysterious translator for your work. I used to clean and typeset scans myself so I know it's tough work. You put them out rather quickly so thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread