The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
You're the MVP, bro! Even if it's as practice, your translation was really smooth to read.

Fed-Kun's army
Preach. I think all the readers are on the same page for the most part.

Thanks for translating this!!!
For a google translate, that turned out pretty well! It makes me want to try my hands on a project too. lol

Thanks for both the translation and the credit page ♡

I'm just here to read, so idgaf about which group or person for translation this manhwa. If you or your group take the responsible to translated, you must take it seriously (but still, have fun too cause i know you didn't take any profit thing from this except readers grattitude), so I will read it no matter what.

I'm sorry, my english is bad lol

Thank you!

Nice to see some growth and empowerment coming along, even for the side characters/minor antagonists!!

Aggregator gang
Damn nice job for a MTL! I feel like the part with keeping the help hidden is a little strange, otherwise it was really good!
Thanks for the chapter, +1 for the credit page

I suggest all of you read on mangago which has all the chapters till 30 chapter, it's drama free as well unlike this one

Omg lmao did DNA really try to give out a cease and desist??? Whether it was an unofficial or official one they don't even have legal ownership of this comic ahahah wow this drama is actually getting hilarious.

@Aheyshsh, no the didn't. They only sent an email asking if NNG wanted to talk after NNG sniped them, and NNG ghosted them. Different from a cease and desist letter. Certain people who who will continue to be unnamed thrive in making false allegation to stir up hatred against their target.

Dex-chan lover
In regards to mangago I found this https://support.google.com/webmasters/thread/11693841?hl=en

Paraphrasing and ignoring other participants.
Person 1: This site is stealing content, how to delete
Person 2: If its not your content, its not something you can complain about.
Person 3 (verbatim, possibly referring to Person 1): So It's your fault. I didn't know this site steals. And I agree with you guys but, I lost many mangas because of you. I didn't bookmark their name and I don't remember It. You did good by reporting It but I hope you also know the consequences. So now I have to search for the mangas I used to read on Mangago the hard way without knowing It's name. I'm having this feeling like my books have been stolen from me. I'm angry and frustrated.

So, thanks for mentioning mangago. Obviously they're probably up at a different domain.

Oh the drama about the sniping and D&A thickens. They spoiled something ? if so thats uncalled for. I generally think sniping is rude and find it ok if the original group wants to vent or stop their work. However if they did as was stated then I cant really support them. What is this messy shit jesus. However if the claims are false then thats a different matter. Also contacting someone and asking them to stop sniping or choose another project to test their skills on I feel is valid. I dont see how thats wrong or the same as a C&D.

Honestly I totally understand D&A cause they did spend time translating the raws and fixing it for us to read, though it's not the official translation. So it's extremely rude and uncalled for, for another snipping group to come and claim with that isn't their own from a perfectly good scantalatin, like what was the point?
Also for those saying to read it on mangago DONT I specifically stopped reading there because of how much they stole from creators and profited from it, even webtoons which are FREE!.

Dex-chan lover
The end result is that bad female characters are redeemable while only male characters could stay bad. Of course, the Duke is a good male, so I'm not saying all male characters are bad, just that if it's a bad character that is irredeemable, it's guaranteed to be male. That's how it is right now.

First, that's crap for an obvious reason of predictability. Second, it's crap because it reinforces this idea of female characters being reactive, constrained, and capable of growth while male characters are either never given the opportunity to grow or reject the opportunity when given it. There's the father, the Baron, and the cousin. Literally every single male character of note except for the Duke himself (and maybe the king) are shown as evil and irredeemable while the singular bad female character is given this whole backstory to make her look sympathetic. I'm referring only to humans here as the butler is not human.

I'm just getting tired of how this is going.

@comeonnow0 i'd like it if her cousin and blondie could be redeemed, blondie more so since in the end he was having his insecurities taken advantage of (doesn't excuse what he did but even so)

Users who are viewing this thread