The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
Thank you for translating this chapter and for saying your opinion.
You have proven yourself much more mature than these trolls who are less than five years old.

I hope you will upload it till the end and your English will improve fast, thank you for uploading

Thank you so much for the chap!
I really dissapointed they spoiler THAT scene

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks, even if updates are slow at less we’ll still get him.

Dex-chan lover
The translation could have been better, as it felt a bit like driving on a rocky road to read it, but hey! Chapter 22 and no drama!

I'd change a few things though (@onlyforpractice):

"Who is in the Imperial Palace right now,..." "...who could have done this?" "Ivona Vouten!"
Or:
"Right now in the Imperial Palace,..." "...there is only one, who could do this." "Ivona Vouten!"

"Can I ... live like that?"
-> "Can I ... also live like that?"

"Thank you for letting me know where you are"
-> "Thank you for letting me know about this."
Or: "Thank you for letting me know about this situation."

"Can I keep your help a secret?" (Because I want to take all the credits alone.)
-> It's either: "Can you keep my help a secret?" Or: "Should I keep your help a secret?"
The answer would then be either, "Yes!" "Of course!", or "Yes,..." "thank you."

Also that part about, "Mana must be used by the magician" "Is it true that only a bit is used by the summoned spirits?!" must be ironed out somehow, as I didn't get, what they wanted to talk about. And as I didn't get it, I also have no suggestion.

"What...when are you going to grow up?" "Will you go to the wedding ceremony alone, too?"
-> "What!? ...You Child! When are you going to grow up?" "Do you also intend to go to your wedding ceremony all alone, too?"

"If I never were in your life-" "Please forget me."
-> "Please forget about me-" "as if I never have been part of your life."

The last two are simply puffed up a bit to add a extra scoop of drama to them.
As a non-native english speaker, that's what I would have expected to read. Please point out any mistakes I've made.

The editing and typesetting was very well done. THANK YOU for taking this on you. (Even if it's just for this or a second chapter.)

Really good to see that there are scanlators like @onlyforpractice if anything practicing ur translating skills in a drama filled manga is a good way to practice and show off to a bunch of people at the same time so props to ya

thanks for translating even if its pratice,,😊
Ivona is cool to leave her father 4ever

That was really good for a practice! And I'm glad I not the only one that made about them spoiling the final scene

꒰◍ˊ◡ˋ꒱ thank you for the chapter! i really appreciate it. the translation is great and totally agree about your comments.

Users who are viewing this thread