The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
@nukuchan to be fair she was engaged/married to Gaspel in her last life, leading to her suffering and getting killed. I wouldn't be surprised if she was forced into a physical relationship with Gaspel, or if she has a lot of hesitation because of the expectations. Probably doesn't help that the artists/authors are Korean and they have a weird focus on purity for idols and stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
@karanga
Isnt the first night supposed to be exactly for that?
If they dont do it, what are they going to do?
Play cards?
Please have mercy on the poor Dukes child! XD

Aggregator gang
Lol, and here I thought this contract couple was going to take a while to get to this. What a fun surprise!

This is the best wedding episode i’ve seen in a manhwa/manhua/manga/comic ever! And i’ve seen a lot since i’m quite fond of it. Thank you author/artist and our thanks be to thee scanlators!!!! Thank you for picking this up!

Fed-Kun's army
Normally I’d say get married already but well that’s this whole chapter so hmmmmm ....
Make cute babies already lol

Yeah.... no. Crawl back into whatever cave you crawled out of we finally got a proper scanlation group to pick this series up we don't need you picking up the series again after causing drama

@Astronomical_Oddity there was barely any drama before one group decided to stir it all up and create a shitstorm. Just ignore the upload if you're going to complain. Let everyone else enjoy the chapter.

I missed you agathafk! Even though you're just practicing with the series, out of all the random people who uploaded scans you're the only one who seems like a real person and does it with heart, I honestly dont care if you upload the missing chapters and I dont think you should have to. Unless the people who uploaded already are complete assholes and deletes them before future readers get a chance.

Dear fellow readers,

First of all.
Stop complaining about ‘drama’.
All we do is take, take, take, and complain.
Even though it is obvious that everyone except the trolls has put a lot of work into scanlating this. So please, at the least, stop the negativity. If there are issues I have no doubt that the scanlators will handle it so we shouldn’t get involved and spread hate. And maybe we should try to support all of them by viewing all of the available chapters by all of the groups? That might help in some way? Or not? I don’t know much but perhaps giving views shows them that we care at least? But please, if we are still reading, it means we all care somewhat for this story, ( I personally love it) and we should be grateful, and by now we should know better than to cause negativity. So please, everyone, think about what you type and send out into the world and into this online community, especially when there have already been issues surrounding this very manhwa. Please spread positivity instead. And if you have nothing good to say, don’t say it. Please and thank you. Bullying helps no one. And I have never in my life witnessed cyber-bullying as blatantly and obliviously as I have here. (I’m talking about readers spreading hate if you haven’t noticed) Enough has been enough. Please do not cause problems.

Sincerely,
Another nerd that loves to read and is currently obsessed with Korean comics

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for all your hard work!!
Can we all just appreciate that this is even being translated? I’m tired of it all.

I'm all good with whoever are doing the translations since it's not like any of these groups got permission from the author.

If y'all don't want to see further update by No Named Group then just block them.

Stop with the ungirdling of the loins for further scanlation stans dramas. If y'all want to continue, then make a chat group and show off your stans and have an all out verbal brawl there.

Dex-chan lover
Oh. They gonna fuck.

But that aside: I'm not into fashion, but even I saw that that's some stylish winter coat. It would sale pretty well.

A thousand years started playing as soon as they started walking up the isle.....no joke, I have it on my playlist and it started playing, the timing couldn't have been better!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Dupree I've tried your suggestion but it causes me to miss the updates of another manga whose translation group is also "no named group" (and in the other manga's case they are definitely the only group). So... it's of absolutely no help to me at all.

@Cynic by blocking No Named Group or by blocking "no group"? No Named Group looks like it's a group of itself when I tap on their group and not as "no group" where it's a hodge podge of those that post without group? You can also just not read their work if you see that agthafk is the one posting.

Users who are viewing this thread