The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update. The original sniper end up producing good quality updates for the long run. Oh the irony.

@karkina can't blame the author, wedding prep is a headache!

I, for one, am itching to see Ivona start building up her mana reserves and WRECK SOME IDIOTS.

Thank you for the chapter!!!

Oh my god, what is the ex-Fiancé planning now? Geez.

@uMoonlight they said they'd. Be gone for Chinese new year and Google said it was a 15 day holiday so I figured after about 2-3 weeks I'd start to worry it got dropped by the NNG.

It really just goes to show how far off out expectations about the upload schedule for the manwha is since a 2 week gap is usually nothing of note. (that's actually pretty fast for most series) We reached the point where when we don't see an update in about 1 week we assume they've left.

@Kidayuki I didn't assume they left and I'm not even part of the group that said they prefer fast releases over quality. I'm also (and wasn't) trying to be hostile if it seemed so I'm sorry. I was just wondering why upload the chapter after the ones from other people instead of were you droped off. I'm saying this because I thought they were translating it for practice and I would think the more you practice the best so the more chapters they would do the more practice. But honestly I don't mind the translation or anything like that.

Thanks so much for translation and it's nice seeing you guys back! Hope you have a nice new year.

It was so adorable when the Duke got speechless when seeing her. Also funny when they both were talking while the emperor was giving his blessings.

Also, please don't go back and publish those previous chapters. We don't care about them, we want to see what's happening in the future of Ivona and the Duke.

Btw to everyone that is complaining, get off you high horses, you guys are reading things illegally (do you think the author likes you guys??), so you don't have the moral to come here and chew them off. Honestly, I bet you guys don'tt even buy manhwas who get legally translated, so just shup up and block the group/uploader if you don't want to see this.

They both look so good! Wow it's already the wedding day?

Thank you for translating this!

agreed on both counts though I would not have an issue if the former was actually mentioned and indeed part of her issue that would make sense and i would except it, its the pure innocence of it that is annoying like yeah she went thought all off that with Mr douche canoe Gaspel i am sure so it would make sense she has trauma and emotional scaring from all that, hell a big thing was them hoping she would have his baby and the child would look like Gaspel and Ass Hat cousin (can not remember his name right now) had the kid as she and her cousin look so much a like. Like maybe not knowing that sexual intimacy could be anything but either horribly traumatizing or completely unemotional-doing-my-duty-now-GTFO that makes you feel like a used rag and then being shocked that kindness and actual feelings involved in the act (i hope if/when she was sexual with Gaspel it wasn't violent and full out vicious rape i imagine it to me more of later in feeling like you can tell he wants nothing to do about it but is doing it anyway because he just wants it over, also at one point she did love him or at least thought she did and when she got "ugly" aka bandage-y and weeping sores i doubt he touched her at all). I agree thought that you are likely right and that its a weird cultural purity focus thing. Sorry i'm rambling i hope this make some sense.

Group Leader
We did it chat! We saved marriage *Oh shit what's the plan, can she get out of this situation (in the future) find out next time on Dragon Ball Z* BA DAD A BA DADA BA BA BA BAAAAAAAAA!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I can't even be bothered with the evil plots against her because our girl is about to have her first night with her hubby. Btw, they're the kind of couple you love to hate cause they're too damn beautiful hahaha seriously though, they were both stunning. i loved that they complimented each other. 😍

Looking back at this chapter I can say that the person in the cloak is probably not the maid. We see the maid drawn beside Ivona as she's getting into the carriage (the one with the brown/orange hair and bun) while the person in the cloak is overlooking them. I don't think it's Julia Celdon, nor do I think it's the royal Princess. No....I think its Ivona's mother. Her mother left but it wasn't confirmed if she died, so she's still out there. I wonder why Ivona hasn't gone looking for her yet.

Dex-chan lover
@sgathach 'Cause her mom left her alone with a man she knew firsthand was abusive? Cut and ran all on her own, not exactly mom of the year. If your theory is true, then she's even worse obviously.

@Glomoro No, not for that reason specifically. But If we look back at this chapter we see from the cousin's and mysterious person's point of view in the tower as they look down on Ivona and her entourage. There we see Sally (the sus as hell maid we see later) in the picture. It doesn't mean the maid isn't in on it, but just that she isn't the MAIN antagonist. The only thing that came to mind was Ivona's mother....but even after re-reading it a bunch of times there is no clues as to who they are. So I'm looking forward to finding it out later. :)

Users who are viewing this thread