The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Aggregator gang
Hmm, I wish that damn baron and the cousin just disappear already. What's his deal tbh? He wasn't even in love with her, he treated her as trash, now when she went away marrying another man, he wanted her to pay? LOL

@uMoonlight No, from the beginning NNG just wanted to get chapters translated so people could read the series, they don't care about having their name on every single chapter.
That was just a pride thing with DnA, they couldn't stand to see another groups name on "their series" and had to re-translated every chapter which is why they couldn't keep up.

Aggregator gang
@Azure_1802 He was also using her summoning powers and passing it off as his. With her gone, he is powerless. That's why he's angry.

Wow I guess last chapter was 2 months long? Author was NOT interested in wedding prep lol.

Supporter
Welcome back! I want to ask if you will be doing chapter 16-23 or leave them as it with the other groups?

@Yatsuki of course they won't. Their reasoning that this is practice for them was always a lie. They started this mess, and people still praise them for it.

Double-page supporter
Still waiting kkj. This one has some coronavirus delay probably.

*Lurking* Hemm.. More Drama.. Yey.. I'm just glad I read this series at kakaopage.. So I can just enjoy this drama while enjoy reading the series..

getting really tired of this trope of "new wife" completely being unaware of the custom (through out most of medieval and Renaissance-ian Europe it was religious law) of consummation of the marriage. In fact many unless consummation happened the marriage was not even recognized, and as so many of these are loosely based setting wise on medieval and or Renaissance Europe its getting really old fast like yeah be shy about it but this shouldn't be something you had never considered even in political marriage. (sorry for the rant my suspension of disbelief hits at weird places) im weird but yay thank you for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread