The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Thank you for translating this, don't mind so many immature people in here, who seems like people who stick with etiquette and morals, but reading in illegal website instead. Lol. Don't mind them. They are just grumpy ungrateful readers. Well, I appreciate if you continue translating this tho..

Wow. You're one of those posting in insta? Wow. Just. Wow. *slow claps*

Really wishing you would continue tbh the other group seems just as toxic as DnA... ://

It just sad after fallimg inlove with this and shock that you continued doing this i was happy but now aftwr reading the last part you broke my heartttt T_T hoping what you've struggling rn you can make it through sending loves n hugs from miles awayyyy

tbh i like your translation better but im just gonna be thankful with how the scanlation's progressing as everyone should be. you know, like when people write instead of just literally translating it :)

So MangaDex isn't alerting me about this manga in my Following section. Wonderful... God knows how many others are updated but not showing.

Thanks for all the translations you guys have done. It was amazing to see you guys progress from mtl type translations with choppy dialogue to dialogue that flowed fluently. I couldn't detect many flaws in your recent scans as a native English speaker. I'm amazed how quickly you guys picked up on grammar. It's not easy trying to learn a new language and you guys went an extra mile to try and improve. You guys really did achieve your original intent of improving your english. Keep practicing (but try to avoid these scan team conflicts in the future). I look forward to your new work when/if you come back to mangadex.

Group Leader
And there we have it, they caused this unnecessary drama and now are bailing after getting people hooked on their shitty quality translations just because it was fast.

Good riddance honestly.

Fed-Kun's army
liars... if you were really honest you would've translated chapter 16 not trying to snipe again. I feel like you are running away from problems you created.
then again who cares ! reader will read whoever translate first! the drama was "fun" for a while

It's too bad you're dropping this (all other "sniping" drama aside). I read the other version first, and it's pretty questionable in a lot of places, such as translating "pillow" as "bolster"... I read your version hoping to see if you had translated Stefan's pink text near the end of the chapter, and was surprised to find that a lot of other things suddenly made a lot more sense, lol.

Seriously....? NOW you're sorry??? After you caused a bunch of drama, caused the original scan group (that actually had good scanlations) quit, and made a bunch of random "groups" join the drama?!?! and you aren't even going to continue what you started?!?!?! This just sounds like you're running away...If you're the ones that started this whole thing, at least continue translating it to the end and try to improve your skills as you go... Welp... it's too late now, I guess

It doesn't really matter to me as I read it officially at kakaopage.. But feels bad to those cannot do so and the original scan group drops it because of you.. And now you drop it too.. Pity.. 🤨

Lmao bye. This was expected to happen since this is what is usually the outcome with snipers. So not surprised. Claude was never for forever, only for 4 weeks.

Why did you have to give up on this manga? You made it this far. What's the point of giving it up now?

Users who are viewing this thread