The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

This argument is so stupid
Guns/swords/magic
All these people have the ability to kill others, is not about the tool but the people using it. Also summoning clearly requires energy from the users so its not they aren't "dirtying their hands". In addition most summoner so far can only summon a select few magical beast so if their is a murder, it wouldn't be that hard to narrow down who did it- unlike with swords/guns/weapons which everyone can use.

Dex-chan lover
This argument is so invalid its insane people have done so much worse stuff than what a divine beast would ever do and not only that but take pleasure in doing it too im sure

What is wrong with him...
I need a background story or reason why this is his thought process

I would probably say eff you in my head and continue my associations.

but aren't summoners the same as those who's asking assassins to kill someone? but at least summoners are different. this guy, i still need to see if i can like gim or nah

one superhuman to another:
you are not human like us

anyone else seeing the irony?
and thats looking at things nicely
if nit well than thats pretty much one human telling another off because of her ancestry... which is racism
a racist holy knight... what else is new

how is magicians any better then?? side note: I really like the way this artists draws shoes they're so cute 🥺

Group Leader
Using this guy’s logic, even he, a knight, should be bad, ‘cause he can harm people with his sword,,,

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit is this guy retarded? ANYONE can turn their backs against humans anytime, even a villager with a stone and hoe.

Users who are viewing this thread