The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
This dude's logic is moronic. Yeah, and he could shoot someone with a crossbow, all without dirtying his hands. The duke could order his men-at-arms to commit a massacre, all without dirtying his hands. So fucking what?

Dex-chan lover
@Tesla :
It's always the same reason used by everyone ostracizing others. People don't empathize with others and think that because they are different they represent a danger. (because who knows what they can be thinking ?)

And of course, they don't see themselves as dangerous because they know that people like them are "good".

Yeah, it's dumb. But it's logical (from their point of view).

Dex-chan lover
I guess his main point is summoned beast can be used to kill without pulling the trigger yourself compared to swordsman, much like automated drone with guns vs fighter pilot.
Still doesn't justify his logic however as it always depends of the people that use the weapon.
Probably got some sort of trauma where summoner kill his family or something.

i mean i get his concern, but there have been so many that have killed hundreds of people without dirtying their hands. your logic of "well i cant trust summoners because who knows what they would do" can be applied to everyone and any object. this is the equivalent of the enemy using guns, and instead of also using guns you decide using swords is better because who knows what your allies would do with a g u n

Dex-chan lover
Summoners are different from "humans" because they can kill without dirtying their own hands? People are quite capable of doing that in their world without any magical powers, but you don't see him freaking out over all of them...

Dex-chan lover
@Onibi Well, people felt this way about any number of things over the years even outside of subjects like things that are meant to be used as weapons. There are people alive right now who feel like smartphones are a menace to society and we'd all be better off without them. It's easy to say thinking along these lines is pointless but getting people to all be comfortable with everything is certainly not going to happen.

I'm sure all it would accomplish if she pointed out the faults in his thinking about summoners, with appropriate comparisons like the gun thing, would be to get him on even worse terms with her in particular. Even her pointing out that any interactions between her and his cousin is entirely their own business and none of his would go over like a fart in an elevator.

Group Leader
So he became magical hitler

I thought paladins were supposed to be good. Not racist ass genocidal idiots

Aggregator gang
Well, anything else asides, do you think this dude's colors are weird combination? Red hair and purple eyes... Not just him, there are other characters in this manhwa also have weird combinations. I know the artists are free to choose whatever colors they want, but...

@theilikepie can't name any examples from the top of my head but it is not uncommon for paladins to be driven by a zeal to do things that we as a reader do not approve of.

This guy sucks. I don’t even want to see any character development from him, he can just fuck off and die lol

she should prove him right and kill him off LOL
or in this case rely on her man for once and get rid of his dumb ass plz

Fed-Kun's army
This guy basically generalized that all summoners are bad because they could harm people. In that case he should kill him self because he could potentially kill someone. And might as well take all humans with him since who knows who would randomly kill someone?

Dex-chan lover
ah yes 00the batman v superman terror'' = ''if there's even 1% chance that someone powerful would beatray us then we better kill them first''

the most stupid terror ever, its fine to plan against this kinda things just in case, but its stupid to do a preemptive attack

Dex-chan lover
"That sleeping dragon may be dangerous, so let's kill it!"
> proceeds to poke it with a sword

Ah, yes. And humans are but fickle beings that could commit genocide on a whim at any moment. And thus, by your logic, they must all disappear, should they not?

Users who are viewing this thread