The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

I get it - you fear the things you don't have and that you can't control yourself. You fear because of past bad experiences. You fear because you have things you want to protect. Hopefully him meeting MC and seeing how good of a person she is will help him change this mindset and bring him over to the bright side ❤️

And how can people trust knights with power that could massacre a whole village.
Shut up already you prick. You're no different from a loose cannon, just like the summoners.

Lmao i hate him already (the red haired hater summonner dude) The whole comments are fire 😂😂👌

Fed-Kun's army
The comments already say a lot so let me chime in to just say what a stupid little man

heh get lost loser 😑 Ivona is better person that yalls.. He legit kill people (some maybe innocent as well) in his past life what make you different from the Demon

Dex-chan lover
and this is how the summoners ended up allying with demon army, I guess the church is actually behind this! lol

Oh? So only summoners can do that? Swordsmen and magicians can't?
So swordsman who turn evil don't use sword? Then what.. They use wood instead?
Ya think magicians can't kill people without leaving a trace? Do they leave magic dusts flying around like Tinkerbell?🤨
Mr. Knight, I suggest you say that again to any evil magicians or swordsmen out there. They will take your prejudice as an insult😒

I get that what he fear is what made him judge. But if he fear for no justified reason... then it's just baseless and unfair for the other party. Hope Ivona can guide him the right path :)

*sorry for the long rant. I got triggered a lil cos I've been in the same shoe lol*

What a hypocrite... he has no problem killing humans himself but somehow a summoner, just by being able to summon beasts, is more likely to endanger his cousin?! What a bullshit reason!

Oh god a human supremacist, so cliché, after he'll get all the summoners in camps then he'll burn them all

Aggregator gang
I feel like you could say the exact same thing about humans

How can you know a human won't betray you for their own gains

Supporter
Summoners can use summon to kill peoples!

Yap! Not like Swordsmen can use swords to kill peoples! Not the same!

Dont tell me she changes his opinion and he falls in love with her...I mean he's cute but Team Claude all the way?

Dex-chan lover
This guy's obviously an idiot, everyone can see that. I just hope Ivona doesn't take his "advice," makes good friends with Lillian, and doesn't keep it a secret from Claude.

I mean some people are scared of spiders and hate spiders enough to kill them with a slipper or something

Except in his case the spiders are human and can summon @.@

Users who are viewing this thread