The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Please don't stop your own translation! Your team's is much more polished and enjoyable.

Fed-Kun's army
thank u for the release!! 😳😳 it sucks that theres some drama over this rlly good series but 😔😔
keep up the good work- i rlly like yalls translations 💕💕

@apt-get if i had to explain the problem itd be if u were workin rlly hard on smthg and suddenly someone sort of intercedes and takes over that its kinda?? like itd be okay if they agreed on this like at first i was like ooh this person must be releasing bc they had permission to do so right but apparently not
at least let the person that was originally doing all the work that ull be doing it as well so they know
its a problem bc its lowkey direspectful thats all? like lets say uve been helping out/volunteering at a store/business or smthg and its all good but someone bursts in and kinda takes a lot of credit for it 😔😔
u dont need to rlly understand the problem to respect the wants of ppl who are doin this for free

@Chrana its when ur working on a series and someone out of nowhere decides to work on it without telling them
its like doing group work and someone suddenly does ur part for no reason + without asking and takes credit for it lol

Whoo thanks for the chapter! SO much better than the sniper's. Of course they can pump out chapters faster because they don't bother putting any real effort into making it legible.

Thanks a lot for the release!
I fail to see the problem with sniping, though. Series aren't the property of the scanlation team; clearly there's no argument to be had about "wasted efforts" here since your releases are of much higher quality.

Thanks for not dropping this! I hope you translate chapters 6-8 as well.

I, for one, really enjoy your groups’ translations and don’t mind waiting a little longer for releases. Thank you for your hard work!
Edit: Also it’s really messed up that they haven’t responded to your message(s) and have just been egging on readers to support them and drown out any “hate” (read: criticism) they get. That’s super immature of them. :/

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa...I wish Devils and Angels wouldn't skip chapters.

I want to read this in English, not Engrish...

Whether I can understand what is written or not, the horrible grammar in the other scanlations is very distracting.

They can practice on other series that were dropped, not on someone already working on it. They're kinda rude to D&A who seriously working on this series.

If only the other group entered in contact with DAS.... They could at least entered in an agreement "You do your translation, I do mine" other scalations groups do that, why couldn't NNG?
Well, I really hope DAS continues translating because this story is really good and I am loving it. I read the raws so I can't wait for some things to happen >^<
Keep strong DAS!!!!

P.S.: Also, I love they released chapter 9 right after chapter 8 in a way to show they have been working through with a lot of care~

Thank you for continuing this translation for us when you are not obligated to do so in the slightest.
I can't believe the work was snipped and then continued with in such a rude manner.
Thank you for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
@Chrana sniping -n, an act of a scanlator taking another scanlator's ongoing project
imagine an invertor invent something- which takes some time and people know they doing it, then some weirdo comes up and says "i also made that too"

Users who are viewing this thread