The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

claude forever because you dont have to trouble yourself with chapters that are already out. that’s more work on you guys

Claude forever!!!!!!

I don't see problem with snipping since they don't own the series!!!!

If they have legal permission then. It's different but they don't have so I don't think it's okay for them to accuse like this.

Also I don't want to wait for 1 month to read 1 chapter!

I really appreciate you guys are working hard to provide us chapters fast!!

I hope you continue translation and ignore the bad comments!! <3

Baron Gaspal, sorry here. Sure it's not the scanlation group property. But what you're doing is really disrespectful towards the scanlation group

Gosh can't we have one group translating odd chapters and the other one translating even chapters?

^ Of course, as a reader, that's what I would like to have.

What the translators should do depends on the motivation behind translating the series. If it's to introduce the series and make the readers happy, just divide the work among yourselves so we can get faster release. If it's because you love the series and you want to create high-quality tribute, then do all chapters at your own pace. If it's to practice your translation/scanlation skill, then do whatever you want. Just take note that no matter what you do, there are people who will support you / be against you.

@Mikanade
It's not disrespectful since the scanlation group does not own the series.

Also it's funny how it usually takes them months to post a new chapter but once someone tries to help them they can now post a chapter within a day.

Claude Forever

I think you should try to talk and collab with DnA scans as it would solve the problem of snipping and also becoz these projects are precious to Scanlation teams and like their baby to them and well snipping is bad... I mean think about you worked hard for something and then there comes another person who, yes, worked hard too and got all the appreciation... ( plz I am not saying that the another person shouldn't get any appreciations....they worked hard....they deserve acknowledgement )..... But it would hurt right? I mean when it seems that no one seems to acknowledge your efforts, it hurts then,right? .... So plz.. Plz plz plz plz plz.. Pretty plz with cherries on top..... Try to talk it out.... (And let's not make the comment section a battlefield... Plz co-operate everyone.... Let's not fight)

Claude Forever!
why are you being so extra. Do u realize even that announcements u've made exceed the closing words of other 'real' author. Hmm.. ur action remind me of -die like a bitch (FM)-

Claude forever! But please do talk to the D&A scans and have an official talk about this. The more understandings the better! Just have a collaboration! 🥰

Scummy as hell trying to drive out the arguments away from the comments of your own chapters forcing these "polls".

Keep doing what you're doing, those complaining about "sniping" have too much time on their hands. I've never understood people complaining about sniping when it's not an official translation.

Is it really such an issue when there are only a few chapters out, what about when there is only 1 chapter, 2 chapters, etc... there is no clear definition for "sniping." Plus there have been plenty of original groups that have stopped translating stuff even after there wasn't anymore "sniping" taking place (Why wait for the same chapters in the future (possibly), when they can be available now), I just don't get it).

I hate it when a story gets sniped because everytime it happened to a series I have read, the snipers started to post even less after the first group gave up or also completely gave up after a short while. I'm pretty sure this group will do the same.

Not communicating with the people who where translating it before you just reinforces my opinion

@eliterodriguez Once a month is a normal pace. Many things come out monthly and if there is a backlog, like there is for this series, if you have spare time you can throw out a bonus, they have lives and translate other series. Typically if you want to help someone, you tell them that you want to help them. Going by DAAS's statement, which has no suspicion cast upon it the people "being helped" were ignored by the people "helping" which doesn't make sense

Both translation teams are pirate. So they really don't have the right to blame another group.

However, I don't think sniping is a good thing to the community. It makes 2 teams waste their effort in just one project, so less productivity. If they just translate different manga, readers will have x2 more manga available to enjoy.

So I don't support you guys. You should go translate any other untranslated or dropped projects, not this one that the other team still actively translating.

Users who are viewing this thread