The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Claude forever and ever... I dont get the drama over this.. its not like the other group took permission from the author to translate. If they are the official translators then i can agree with them but otherwise its free real estate. You cant take the moral highground and ask others not to do them when you yourself are not doing it legally.

Claude Forever! I don't know the situation very well but I think the focus should be on creating a platform where great work can be shared rather than who owns the translated work. Great work guys! Even though errors were admitted to I only notice a few minor ones so good work! :D

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what group this is but you guys could at least read and edit what the translator gives.
Lot's of obvious mistakes like the "But it's base on 'trust'..." in the first page. Either change the sentence to "But one with it's base on 'trust'..." or fix it to "...BASED on 'trust'..."
Just get someone to read it and correct...

The morality of mangadex is way out of place. Thank you for the hard work, ignore these retards and either continue with chapters you haven't done or colab with the other group to ease the load on both. You don't need to ask for any permission from anyone. Thank you for easing the pain of finals for me.

@Senshiluna
You know that kind human won't stop it doing so.. Since most human like that only care for them self as long it can satisfy their own pleasure, they will ignore all others hard works..
I wonder where the heck moderator when this kind of stuff happens..

Its a mostly unspoken rule, but please stop sniping. I love the quick updates but am going to stop reading your version if you continue sniping.

Supporter
I'm gonna be three thousand percent honest as a regular homie (and not someone who's ingrained in the community) I could give less of a fuck who gives me my content. I get there's honor amongst thieves and shit but at the end of the day, in the same way, you don't care where your water comes from so long as you're hydrated I have no connection to who or how the process is done.

This may sound super brusque and very cold but it's the truth and I think maybe 80 percent of casual readers who just click on shit (like me) feel aligned with the sentiment. That being said it's my own opinion and I am more than capable of being wrong. Anyway from what I can tell this is a community that judges its peers and is guilty before presumed innocent so the 'public' is ultimately removed from persecuting how you do you. Welcome to homie court, where the homies are not your homies, and the court is a balloon castle. (also I'm not typing out whatever two phrase thing that gets people commenting)

Claude Forever! There is no need for you to continue doing polls - just do your thing and keep going. Honestly these groups just keep hoarding series and taking long time to updated and then when someone comes to work in the series, they cry snipe and send their followers to harass the person who was nicely trying to give other fans the opportunity of reading the comics. PS: If y'all want to keep getting a chapter each month, you can keep reading DnA version.

It's even funnier that the Hentai scanslation project is even more peaceful than this..
they have some project snipers too but they don't "YOU GUYS STOLE OUR PROJECT".. all this thing is just a superficial problem..

You know what just stop this !! And do another webtoon,manhwa there are plenty of them I can recommend you some which I really want read so let's stop this and let the original team do their work rather then creating this huge drama !😒

Claude Forever!!

At the very end of the day. What everyone wants is faster updates and to be able to read. So what if they picked up this project to practice. So what if they started in the middle of chapters. I’m sure it’s being translated without the author knowing. Just focus on yourself. This isn’t the end of the world. This story is very interesting I would hate for this project to get dropped because someone feels “entitled” to be the sole translation group. As for as getting someone to proof read, I’ll gladly off my services. Again Claude forever

How about, stop translating this so you don't make the group who's actually doing hard work to translate it well not drop it from wasted effort. You didn't include an option for saying this.

@eliterodriguez DnA scans were releasing this at a decent rate for good translations, 1 chapter roughly every two weeks, especially since they do good work on other series as well. But then these snipers come along with their machine translation (I highly doubt it's only "for practice").

Why do you ignore the DMs of the original scanlators if you’re so nice? Why snipe a project that was already in progress if this is just ‘practice’?

You guys are rude, childish, and malicious. I love this story but your behaviour is making it hard to enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
@marsbars
Not saying they are right but Dragons did jump chapters to release the next one instead of keeping their usual releases so it does fit the "snipping" definition people usually give when asked what it is.
That being said it is still funny.

Users who are viewing this thread