The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

You can solve this problem by talking with the other group and not ignoring them.
It's not like I don't appreciate you doing this but please just talk with them to avoid wasting their efforts to translate this.
Even if you say that we can still read the better translation instead of yours, most people with end up reading your translations since you can translate them faster and leave the other one because they've already read it.

claude forever, honestly who cares? just keep doing the translations for the manhua. lots of people still enjoy reading your translations, I am happy as long as a series I enjoy is being released quickly. saying you sniped it when they just started doing the series seems pointless to me, honestly if you guys both do it there's no harm to either of you really. so just continue to do the translations, do whatever you want to do.

I get a whisper that their group (dn* and b**ci) contain a bunch of snakes🐍🐍

Jfc can you be a little mature about it and just have a discussion with DnA? You're not doing yourself any favours by being this childish and passive aggressive

Double-page supporter
I'm just going to get ignored, like you ignored DnA Scan group, but the fact that you won't open a dialogue and that you make these after-notes saying that you didn't know what sniping was, you now know what sniping is and you now claim that DnA is sniping and then immediatley follow up with a poll where you're offering to release chapter 10:

You honestly sound like a manipulative drugdealer.

I'm now starting to think that you're related to JB.

And what are you ''practicing'' for? Further sniping?

Oh, now you got snipped you are playing the victim? Wow, real mature!

Look, I get you not knowing how scalations groups work or the "rules of courtesy and respect", a silent rules so the groups can live in harmony. I, as a reader, took a while to learn these rules and I don't even know all of then. So I got your side at first, now?

Now you are being completely childish, honestly.

no name group: *snipes translation*
DNA: *complains to No Name Group*
No name group: *ignores dna*
Readers: “guys, FYI you’re sniping.”
No name group: “but we’re ~practicing~”
DNA: *snipes no name group*
No name group: “but we’re victims now!!!!”

Looool what is this even.

Dex-chan lover
I say keep going.

I dont believe its sniping if it's not an official translation and some other official release company took it without consent. If if its done like that then yes, that's sniping.

Best thing to do would be to find a compromise if possible.

How are D&A sniping if they're just continuing what they've been doing?

Like i hate that this group wants responses with these stupid catchphrases.

Fed-Kun's army
You're not getting snipped, they actualy started first. But keep going, you don't need permision from them. Just don't play the victim card. You're not even them ''victim''.

Claude forever

Reader only care if translator keep provide them reading materials anyway

Hold on... i got de javu 🤔
This way remind me of other drama..

Anyways
U should be ashamed to make that loooooong announcement, as if all this was under your control. you guys act like real authors!
leave them free to scan, so all readers can choose themselves next.

Dex-chan lover
All their reasoning why you can't work on this is as BS as the term "exclusive rights to scanlating". Snipe away, we get faster chapters like this. Just look at the result!

Dex-chan lover
sniping argument always is dumb
ignore everything related to it

Claude Forever

I just want to read the story and don't wait for months, I honestly don't care who does the work. And the quality is not so low that it bothers me.

Users who are viewing this thread