The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 61

😍damn our boy was thirsty for her😘 im glad Ivona wasnt the 'ugh dont touch me, its too embarassing, runs away after getting kissed' type of girl.. she actually told him that he could kiss her whenever he wanted.. i love that they're getting some skinship and intimacy now😍

See? How can that freaking "HoLy SwOrd" be so petty? Not letting Claude to wield it because he started to have desires? Claude should go and dump that piece of crap next to Excalibur (the one from "Soul Eater")

I'm CRYING BECAUSE HOW HONEST BOTH OF THEM
IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY TT-TT OMG I DIDN'T THINK THAT WE WOULD SEE THESE SCENES OMG SO BEAUTIFUL

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful, beautiful introspection from a socially awkward boy.

Now spoil each other like mad and flirt all day.

For a split-second there my eyes were unfocused and I read "I like you Ivona" as "I like you Noona." Given the way Claude treats Ivona, it kinda fits.

🥳 Cheers to the happy couple!!🥳 I’m just always so glad this story didn’t pull a “cant let my legal husband know I like him! Contracts totally can’t be altered and definitely cant be amended by both parties.” Kind of logic.

Dex-chan lover
Aaahhhhh!!!I thought I'm dreaming,or perhaps they're dreaming,didn't see this two couples being bold with each other,especially ivona >\\\\\<.
I'm glad they didn't take the tsundere or denial route or imma just hide my feelings and desire because we are just bound by the contract route.good choice for wanting to make things real now ivona!!
Then duke went straight for the attacc wasting no time!also that kabedon made by ivona!!!!her top energy is leaking!!
Thumbs up to this two dorky birds.
Too much sugar for my heart!

Thank you soooo much for the translations❤

not gonna lie...i love that she's more on the flatter side...makes me feel even more cozy when reading this............................................................................................................. until my mind goes to the darker side thinking how the story is written makes Claude sound like a...whats the word? Yandere? no....sociopath? hmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread