The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

Wait, is Tristan trans-something? Because it doesnt make sense complaining that women in that setting have it easier... they dont. Also being a woman its already complicated and living there would be a bit of a nightmare, being you a commoner or not.

It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Even though they're shitty people, they should just stay together properly. Now he's getting reduced to just summoner status, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. He lied to her, made her believe he is on her side, while he was the one who had an affair with the man, who she thought would have loved her, conspired hehind her, wanted to take everything from her and now he is blaming MC to be someone, who is trying to take everything from HIM? They have it good, because they have been born as females in a patriarchy? Is this audacity or insanity? That guy is such a bitch!

No I don't feel pity for him at all. Just the fact that he started neutral throughout Ivona childhood as she was getting abused and blame her because her dad was a dirt bag makes him just as bad

Fed-Kun's army
Ha, I hope Tristan chokes on Gaspal's c*ck. You'd backstab your sister for what, a scumbag? Gaspal and Tristan are so delusional thinking that Gaspal can become the Emperor. Lowly Barons don't have a shot, especially one that is fraud of a summoner and has a shit personality.

Anddd now Tristan is in the same goddamn predicament Ivona was. Except he actually had manipulative means to get his way but ended up falling in love. Newsflash!! He wouldn’t care if you were a woman or not. Gaspal. Is vain, greedy and selfish. He wants power. And he doesn’t care who tf he sacrifices for it— unless his pride is on the line. I emphasize with Tristan but the kid dug his own goddamn grave when selling out his own “sister” like seriously? You get what you get

I dont even know if I'd call Tristan gay. More like an opportunistic slut.

That said, LOL he is so lazy he'd rather be a woman to marry for money than work hard to earn power himself. They deserve each other.
To be fair I Who am trans had those exact thought for like years, so idk if tristan is trans possibly, only question wouldauthor here introduce trans character, so I cant blame tristan on that I share the feeling

Users who are viewing this thread