The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

waitwaitwaitwait I HOPE THE TABLES WON'T TURN LIKE IVONA'S GOING TO BE FRAMED BY THAT GAY BITCH AND SAID "I SAW HER CHAUDHAWUDHUAHCAUHCUAHUAD DOING THAT DOING THIS AFUNAFANFIAWNF" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I dont even know if I'd call Tristan gay. More like an opportunistic slut.

That said, LOL he is so lazy he'd rather be a woman to marry for money than work hard to earn power himself. They deserve each other.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I'm having a hard time deciding which of the two is more disgusting and retarded. The only constant is that both of them should die for world peace.

playing victim i see there cousin.. don't you remember what Ivona had to suffer so far because of your plan?

Omg new update just when I was rereading this!!
Also, Gaspal is just too childish
Blaming everything
At the first place, you are not even worth to be one of the heirs to the throne 🙄
And then there’s Tristan... is it true that he may like Gaspal? But then again, I hope they both suffer

Even if Tristan truly liked Gaspal he shouldn't have done all those bad things to Ivona. His way of doing things is wrong. Karma does exist you know.

Dex-chan lover
Narcissistic sociopath, fuck your pity party, you deserve every setback you encounter

Users who are viewing this thread