The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

Fed-Kun's army
lmao Tristan playing the victim here...and it's hard to tell what he's on about, thinking women have it easier—did he forget how his own cousin was treated? He should go marry some old widow and fuck off for good.

You guys... Its a world with sorscerors and summoners... Cant you guys find a spell for a little sex change???? 🙄

This development for Tristan come out of nowhere... he clearly didn't love him in the first timeline but now suddenly all he wishes the most isn't the power his father didn't have but bre a child? Also this trend of making gay characters being jealousy of women is so... argh just shows how conservative and close minded those countries still are I guess.

Dex-chan lover
One suffers from a inferiority complex and the other is just greedy.

Aggregator gang
OH bohoo for him, after failing to manipulate Ivona now he's playing the victim and have the gall to say "why is Ivona is doing this".

Thanks for the update.
also it shouldn'tbe so hard to make a sex changing spell?

So he actually had some feelings for Gaspal, I thought he was just using him like everyone else

Boohoo.. biatch.. Ivona had it worst and you were planning on using her to bear a child for both of you.. disgusting.. you deserve every bit of whatever you are gonna get..

I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy for Tristan.

Thank you for the update 💗

Is Tristan going down the same road as Ivona in the past?
I honestly thought he was smarter than that...especially since he seems to be fully aware that Gaspal is an abusive piece of bs.
I guess it was fine before since there was Ivona to take the brunt of it, while he could enjoy his ideal relationship (ugh, want to slap him). But I'm surprised he doesn't realise it won't be like that anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread