The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

Claude, you forgot to take the trash with you, you need to take Tristan with you so you can take both garbage bags out

OHHH SHITS GONNA GO DOWNN SAY YOUR PRAYERS TRISTAN CUZ THEY SOON AINT GONNA BE HEARD ANYMORE

Group Leader
So disgusting! Now he and Tristan could get out of the picture! I'm counting on you, Claude! 😈
3b8cec875a0866f6488a225aa20a7ac91414db6c.gifv

Thanks for the chapter! 😊

Fed-Kun's army
Just when I thought that I could pity Tristan enough to see that he could get some redemption, he pulls this kind of BS.

Tristan and Gaspal both ultimately fall under self-serving egotists with a massive inferiority complex.

trashtan is sucha bitch.. those who thought that he was more beautiful than ivona must be blind as shit and needs to get their eyes checked..

The bitch dared to think that Ivona was made of the same shit as he is.. nah bro.. she aint, she is made with better shinier stuff than you.. she would have never thought of the things you thought..

Tucking your hair like that.. really trying to flirt with the duke.. what a fucking thot.. the duke dont swing like that and you aint cute.. you are a spiteful little shit..

📢📢📢Calling mr angry fire birb you need to burn down a bitch here.. (claude can take care of the other trash)

Woah. Gaspal is a scumbag. A piece of shit.
But Tristan... Just, wow...
He managed to be even more shitty than Gaspal. Easily one of the top 5 worst characters in the manhwa world haha.
I'm so glad Ivona managed to get out of that filthy household. I hope her father, cousin and ex fiancee get the karma their deserve.

Also what the hell, those noble fellas seeing Ivona is ugly, right in front of her!!!!!! What's wrong with people, seriously. So fucking rude. And they're blind too, because Ivona is beautiful!!

Btw, thank you so much for the translation!

They're really a couple made in "heaven", aren't they? 😂 one looking down on Ivona just because he's a bit older and more "beautiful" and the other thinking that Claude looks down on him when he didn't even register in Claude's radar 🤣

These dudes are like one of my coworkers that thinks the world revolves around her 🤣🤣🤣 And I'm sorry but I don't have a heart big enough to find A.N.Y. of them pitiful: on the contrary, I find them repulsively annoying

Double-page supporter
she tried hard and you didn't wasn't it your idea that shes trying hard?

for ivona😝 🙈 😍 i would do ANYTHING ✊ 😤 😌 ... even if it meant becoming the dEmON kINg 🤫 😈 🤭

Wow Tristan was a lot more petty and spiteful than I thought. “Oh noooo woe is me, Ivona is getting everything so easy” when she LITERALLY WORKED HARD FOR YEARS. What the hell were you doing during that time, huh? Acting all shy trying to sleep your way to the top while you look down on Ivona who honestly respected you? Fuckin trash. Kill them both Claude

Tristan was delusional lmfaoo. He put himself on a pedestal since in the beginning and looked down on Ivona, by convincing himself that she was trying to “beat him”, when she just wanted something to make her dad proud and love her. She was never competing with Tristan. However, the latter was so full of himself and at the same he unconsciously grew insecure, so he tried to take away Ivona’s love (Gaspal) to get back at her. He is so delusional to the point of convincing himself that SHE is the one who took away stuff from him, while he was the one having Ivona’s dad’s attention, people literally uplifting his looks and comparing his to hers, while she was there. He cannot phantom the idea why Ivona should deserve love, attention and affection, because he thinks he deserves it more.

Gaspal is proud prick, who also thinks everything and everyone should revolve around him, very fitting partner for Tristan. They are entitled and they believe they should gain every good thing in the world, without even working for it because they think they are just so great. Gaspal, however, is also a dimwit, so he is the easiest to deal with. The problem is Tristan, who is cunning and fake, who hides his superiority complex behind smiles and encouraging words. Claude will see that shit through within the second and Ivona, hopefully, tells him what a snake he fucking is.

That's why people you should never depreciate yourselves, have high standards! for friends, lovers and even family (ofc if you want to ask high standards of others you should have it in yourself, don't be a hypocrite)
Also... people tend to depreciate their own achievements, so learn to love yourself like you love and take care of your loved ones!

Damn Tristan's little backstory made him look so pathetic 😂
Blaming others for his own incompetence...

Double-page supporter
Lol Tristan's back story makes it hard to be pity with

...If this chapter was meant to elicit some kind of sympathy for Tristan, it backfired spectacularly.

Holy shit he's trash. I mean, Gaspal is just an entitled, talentless douche monkey, but Tristan is outright garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread