The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

Thank you for the double update!!❤️❤️
Both of them are trash!! 😤They don’t deserve any sympathy!!!😒 Get him, Claude!! 😠

I really wanted to ask this for a long time after read this manhwa for the first time. Is it gay common in this manhwa? I can't help but feel disgusting for Tristan thought and behaviour, ugh, that last scene when he act 'shy' in front of Claude make me want to smack his face.

You don't have a qualification to become a cute ukeee 凸(-_-)凸 Such an envious bitch.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Well well well, if it isn't the consequences of my own actions.

Group Leader
I feel like the Claude of the first timeline was in love with Ivona too and despaired when she died. And that is now affecting the current Claude.

Both of them deserve each other. None of them are innocent and they're pretending like the world did them wrong and owes them something. Both of you go to hell.

Dex-chan lover
@Keinritt
How do you think Ivona time traveled in the first place?
I think its safe to assume with all the changes present Claude is experiencing (with his inability to wield the sword), hes experiencing the effects past Claude did to bring Ivona back. Black magic perhaps?
Thats what I think happened anyway

Dex-chan lover
@Richman i totally snorted reading your comment 🤣

anyway it’s rich that these two men think they can abuse and degrade ivona because they’ve ~suffered injustice~ completely disregarding 1) that’s not how things work, 2) ivona has also suffered, 3) abuse is never justified.... just... fuck! I’m worried about claude but i’m ready to see him kick that bastard’s ass 👏

Fed-Kun's army
I want the worse for those two but not at the expense of our leads. 👍

I was laughing so hard this chapter. Like the inferiority complex that these two show are massive. 🙄 I just found it so hilarious that they thought that the world had it out for them when they’re the ones who made bad decisions. All they’re doing was reaping the consequences. Gaspal dug that hole himself when he was using and abusing Ivona’s hard-earned ability, and Tristan didn’t need get together with Gaspal. He saw how he was with Ivona, why did he think he would even treat him right. He’s already shown how clever he is, and he’s not bad in terms of looks. He could have made something of himself with a little bit of work.
Thanks for coming to my TED talk. 😅
Ready for Claude to go HAM on these fools. Pls get a few slaps in for my sanity, thank you.

Seriously that dumb Gaspal was too dumb to realize he's nothing without Ivona, there is no need to be a good summoner, you can contribute to something else as well to be recognised by the king.
Though the dumb Gaspal was someone that can't be saved anymore, even the cousin was absolute idiot as well. If only he use his intelligence to make money instead of clinging to a trash as Gaspal while manipulating Ivona while he's at it, I can see he becomes happier than the current situation. All in all, both only see the glory of Ivona and Claude and don't even bother to think their hard work for the achievement.

Aggregator gang
Oh boohoo~ Tristan and his pity party~ in the end to appease his inferiority complex he's taking pleasure from those who is beneath him, but when those someone got above him he got a shocked pikachu face. Also, the gesture of tucking his hair behind the ear while acting shy is such a pitiful attempt to look cute, and it was even more pitiful when he got no response from Claude lol.

Aggregator gang
Sorry I don't see Tristan as being particularly intelligent. He's just vicious trash that's willing to abuse others. Gaspal is cut from the same cloth.

Just look at the prior chapter when they had the wagons running invisibly through the streets. That isn't smart or clever it's just plain short sighted and stupid

Users who are viewing this thread