The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

@chrisscross Yess I agree with you, Tristan can't accept the reality which is she can be much more happier than himself. And he says Ivona reached all of this easily? LOL He doesn't know anything.
And Gaspal, you are just a brat who is egoistic...
---
Thank you for the update! <33
It's entertaining to see Claudie's getting angry to Gaspal, because of what he said about Ivona. :3

Dex-chan lover
what a pair of sad soggy bitches the both of them, they truly deserve each other

Fed-Kun's army
The more I read the more I realize this is about women that were looked down at, trying to prove themselves worth it! And I like it !

Double-page supporter
Whoa that last sentence.... how could you throw me over a cliff like that Ivona

Dex-chan lover
@Yumesel
While I disagree about Tristan didn't try hard enough (no solid evidence, and summoning might require more than effort), you're spot on that he can't accept Ivona happier than him. He built his personality upon being superior than Ivona after all. Without her under his feet, he's nothing.

Also, he seeing everything in the way he likes is just plain terrible. He was gloating over being a boy then envy her for being a woman. Sadly, this is very common kind of people irl.

Gaspal? Who's that. I see no character with that name, only a puppet and plot device.

Lookie lookie, the two casual bitchy bastards who take everything and anything casually and lazily, who whine about everyone and anyone better than them being better and happier than themselves who don't value their own life, only their own ego.😒

Aggregator gang
Please don't do the "someone's controlling them all along to be evil!" route. Just screw them over and move on please.

Claude: Ivonna, please wait here while I go put some bitchass in his place 🤣

Looking forward to the next chapter

High IQ move to insult a mans wife.

Especially in high society. Even some folk who didnt love their wives would challenge people to duels to possible death over it. Since it stains the honor of the husband too.

This guy is too stupid to exist. How did he learn to breath?

I hate them so much, blaming everyone and their mother for their own problems, gods, what wastes of oxygen they are.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the holy sword rejected him because of all that negative energy in him huh and he’s about to unleash it all on gaspal

That's kind of sad, man. Tristan's really dug his own grave. He just used Ivona as an emotional stress ball, constantly lording himself over her in order to forget the feelings of inadequacy he harbors. He based a huge hunk of his ego on feeling superior to her, and now that she's risen above his manipulation and gained a sense of confidence, he's crumbling to pieces.

Little Ivona was so cute. Bro. You did her dirty, Tristan. She just wanted to get along with her father and you. And now, what's that? On the horizon? Could it be? The consequences of your own actions? Oh, no!

Users who are viewing this thread