The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

So we have a story of two fragile egos turning two people into monsters. It's so fitting that Gaspal is paired with Tristan and Ivona with Claude. The first relationship obviously won't survive all the hardships they brought on themselves.

Tristan you say you're so pitiful for not being a woman while they have to work so much harder than you to get any acknowledgement. You say that they can marry up while you can actually can or cannot rely on anyone else to move up while in that society they almost always rely on their marriage.
And that patecic excuse of an ex-fiance, If you don't want people to look down upon you; Respect towards others and your own hard work can take you a long way.

imagine for a moment if tristan wasnt so insecure. he might have been a cool character :( too bad we needed a petty villain.

Aggregator gang
Child Ivona was so damn cuteee, how could her family be that horrible with her...
Really expected better from Tristan, but He was always of piece of crap to his cousin. he's gonna end up alone
I mean, mocking her during all his life when she just wanted to be accepted by him?
Well Ivona get scared or reassured by angry/threatening Claude aventine ?

Group Leader
oh shit gaspal we've seen the last of you. i thought at least tristan would have some sort of compassion but I guess he was just a little self-centred bitch now wallowing in self-pity. both gaspal and tristan are pathetic. ty for the chapter!

Yeah Tristan its very pitiful you werent born as a 2nd class citizen seen only as a broodmare. Ivona's life was truly easy compared to yours. When you had rhe freedom to do whatever when she couldn't have anything.

God his character is so annoying whining about Ivona's privilege as a woman and because she's talented and he isnt. Go away you brat

How is Tristan gonna snide a child 5 years younger then him? 😂, oh boohoo you didn't put effort Indi your studies whilst she worked hard to be appropriated by her target and DIED to gain the love of a useless man. Oh what a hard life he had crippled with an inferiority complex.

Dex-chan lover
This guy is way way way beyond redemption he could do saint like things for the rest of his life and i would still hate this guy YIKES

@Kalamel
Yes you are right about Tristan's studying. I just thought what I saw in chapters and not more. But we didn't see the things enough about his summoning. Maybe he studied so hard but failed (compared to Ivona).
However just as you said, he built his personality with being superior than Ivona. And he is nothing without her being under his feet.
That just shows him being such a useless person. He should have tried to surpass himself not any other person. And he feels pleasure when Ivona being humiliated (again, compared to himself).
(I don't know why I wrote that much, sorry if I offended/bothered you.)
And about 'Gaspal' you are definitely right, I have no answer to that :D

No redemption for those two evil btches 🤪

Claude, breathe in, breathe out

Users who are viewing this thread