The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

i still firmly believe that claude is the demon lord (are we not going to talk about that possibility?)

Contributor
@stressedcoffee:

Hmm... You mean, a new one? Because it seems kind of unlikely that he was somehow the vanquished "demon lord" in the last run-through? Not impossible, but would require a lot of explaining to make it work...

Like, yes, it would explain several things at once. He'd then be someone who might have had both motive and the method to turn back time, for instance, given that they seemed to have had a budding relationship going in the previous timeline—but that line of thinking doesn't strictly require him to be a/the demon lord. And having him be so would seem to beg even more questions at the same time?

@Pokari
okay so my curiosity got the best of me, i think you're right that he's the new one? there are few spoilers about this novel BUT i saw this translated passage in the novel:

Even after saving the world, he turned back time for the one person he failed to keep.
Ivona said she didn’t know why she returned to the past. But he knew.
Claude turned time back to bring the already dead Ivona back to life.
And he did not regret, even when he could not remember everything. It was alright even if nothing comes back to him.
Wasn’t Ivona next to him in good shape?
Everything was perfect.

maybe he is the new one? or what if he has a hidden connection or something to the previous demon lord? there are still a lot of details left unexplained but two things are sure:
he has dark mana and cannot wield the holy sword anymore (or he can BUT has a hard time)

Contributor
@stressedcoffee:

On the balance, I think you should probably spoiler a bit more of your post given that—though though the conclusions are speculation on your part—it's speculation based on stuff that happens well ahead of this chapter.

Im actually a bit baffled, what did he "struggled" to do in the first place.. he wasnt very good at summoning (gave up when it got hard), watched while golden garbage belittle Ivona, (she was his punching bag while trashtan gets all the gifts).. he fucking suck a dick to get evrything he wants.. that aint hard work trashtan!!!

you-mock-me-0szii7.jpg

Though John Malkovich would be wasted on either of those two idiots.

I love how both Tristan and Gaspal always find a way to make themselves the victims 🙄 yes, everything is someone else's fault, never yours

Oh God he's been playing the victim card too much and for far too long. The only reason he even wants to become a woman is so that he can climb the social ladder while being a pretty faced sucker for the higher ups🙄
Lmfao tell me he did not actually think that ivona did that because she was jealous??? Wtf when they compliment him he's suddenly the best and when ivona does something good he suddenly acts like some pissy expired chocolate i can't stand it anymore gosh.
This was more of a rant than anything else tho but before I close off
DID YOU SEE the way he "blushed" and got all "meek" in front of 'Duke' agentine agghhhhgg so annyoinggg this character is literally having under-developments only!
Gaspal is a gone case so eh

Dex-chan lover
Ew, wtf was Tristen trying to pull at the end there? These guys really like to throw the biggest pity party for themselves when they're the biggest assholes there is.

... Never mind, seeing Tristan's pathetic thoughts he can't outgrow, they deserve each other.

Dex-chan lover
Aww shit. He dissed his waifu.

For real though, talking real big about a someone getting the credit they actually deserve.

These two trashbags...deserve each other.

First off the two trash heaps love blaming on someone else and instead of trying to do better they rather lash out and stomp on someone else, so pathetic.

Also my guess is that the demon king is actually chilling in Claude

Users who are viewing this thread