The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Nooo. Claude! Come back! Don't stab Gaspal!

Stab Tristan.

Boo hoo "life is so unfair thats why I'll manipulate and use other people without any regard for their will or hapiness" good job trash

Group Leader
Ooooh I’ll take the “asshole ex gets absolutely murdered” please bob

Dex-chan lover
@MarquisBlack : Nope, at least not with how it's presented.

It looked more like it's pointing out how much of a self-pitying person Tristan is.
Like how despite initially internally mocking Ivona for trying to learn the 'difficult' summoning arts (that he seem to have dropped after thinking so)
When she finally learned it, his mind's focus is figuring out 'why' would she do that.
Her initial stated reason of trying to get her dad's attention? Nononono, can't be.
Trying to outdo him? CLEARLY SO.

Aggregator gang
The cousin is such trash, judging from the flashbacks it looks like his life was never hard, he's just in his own head too much. Smh. Can't wait for Claude to kill these mofos LMAO

lmao i can’t even shed a tiny insy bit of sympathy for the cousin, ya get what’s coming for ya mofo

wow I sooooo pity tristian... 😕 like how is he still alive even though his brain had negative braincells? it's practicly eating itself alive. 🤨 anyhoo, this guy need to go 🕯️

Honestly Tristan didnkt need to do all this, he was smart from a young ahe and could’ve gotten a better life in a differnt more efficent way or marry someone from a good family

Fed-Kun's army
their inferiority complexes are mad huge; if they were just less of a bag of dicks their life would be less "tortured" or whatever for them

"You got everything so easily" Bitch shut up... both of them are just so infurating.
I want to see them struggling.

Thanks for the update! 😊

Fed-Kun's army
if the cousin doesn't get tortured very very slowly I won't be satisfied
In the most recent raw chapter, he betrayed the idiot ex-fiancé (betrayed isn't 100% since they're both assholes who only got together because they were using Ivona or else there was no way dicks like them would get with each other since they're useless to one another). Anyway, the cousin backstabbed him with the help of the hooded figure that keeps appearing every now and then (I assume it's the bitch maid who was trying to spread false rumours about Ivona). At least the ex fiancé is gone. Now, if only the princess gets to catch the cousin doing something shady and kills him or something

Users who are viewing this thread