The Soulless Duchess

i don't understand why people are still attacking NNG's grammar?
Some even said their english are atrocious ? Are you for real? 😒
I can understand their translation perfectly fine. Maybe you guys need to stop nitpicking on NNG and start looking at DNA's mistake as well. Based on their current chapter, I think NNG is as good as DNA now 😘😘

@Niblpa

They're far from being trash, I personally understand what they wrote. And I enjoy reading it. If you think that their releases are trash, it's maybe just your way of reading that is trashy. You can post comments without being aggressive towards people that do something you don't.

NNg is on fireeeee thank u very much for the updates... and for me i don't mind if theres no fx translation..

i don't mind much the sfx, i think it would be more clean if the sfx is in note format.

Dex-chan lover
Understandability =\= quality; esp quality of any nuance lost in translation.

I'm assuming this drama leads to both dropping the series in the long term...

If the sniper is translating on a whim who can tell how long they'll stay?

I don't mind you putting the SFX in a note ^^ it would indeed save you guys of a lot of the heavier cleanup so for me thats a great idea :D

@yurigasaki Imagine being a kiss-up on a manga page who takes their time to post generic stock insults when they hear something they don't like.
Clearly you should be getting paid for your truly "genius" comments.

Thank you to both groups for translating this manhwa because I really like the story. I am an introvert and honestly reading stories likes these make my day when it’s honestly not going so well, i know both groups are working hard and i know being neutral would be a lie because i still read when it gets updated so im sorry for reading but please don’t fight anymore because in the end the original author Han Jin-Seo work hard in creating this story we all like to read.

DNA :
released 6 chapters (2 chapters after the sniper came). So basically before the sniper DNA only released 4 chapters in 2 months.

NNG :
8 chapters in a week.

I love this rivalry!

Does a chapter need to be cleaned of sfx effects? I'm not sure that's necessary. Sometimes those effects are quite appropriate? The horrible thing is.. I dont think I would notice if you didn't remove them

I am okay with sfx notes, whatever makes the typsetter's life easier.

tbh i didnt care about the sfx until you pointed it out. I guess im a reader that pays attention more on the whole story rather than details like that.

D&A Scans are going to drop this. Congrats, you all can be stuck with trash translations until NNG gets bored and drops it now that they succeeded in driving off D&A. Heh, you can give a person a choice between a meal at McDonald's or a meal at a 5 star restaurant, and 9 times out of ten they will choose McDonalds because its faster. I hope this is a lesson to any other translation groups listening in on this that the majority of the readership is impatient and greedy and would rather have trash that is fast, then an actual translations.

You all deserve what you are going to get.

Happy without SFX unless it's completely unreadable without the translations.

Thank you both groups for your time and hard work 🙇🏻‍♀️

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Mafkees @Manlyman6545 Because there were over a hundred comments consisting of nothing but "Claude Forever" after I'd posted in here telling people not to spam it.

And for the record, none of us are even reading this. No sides taken. The only reason I'm here is because this discussion thread was spammed to the point of unusability.

@eva3071 See you space cowboy.
Guess they've finally stepped down from scanlator mountain and heard the opinion of the commoners.
It's more healthy that they realized most of the readers weren't here to worship them and only want to read manga.
Glad NNG was able to set them free of their burden, they shouldn't have to suffer doing something they don't enjoy for the sake of readers liking them. I think this ultimately is best for both groups.
Nobody is obligated in any way to do this stuff and they shouldn't feel like a slave to their readers either.

Anybody have word if they're going to be dropping their other series as well?
No pressure, just would be helpful to other groups if they give official notice in advance that they won't get angry again if someone takes over.

@Samli
Any person with half a brain can put together a general meaning through context. Doesn't make it a pleasant experience. If not wanting to read something that sounds like it was put together someone that doesn't have a fundamental understanding of my native language is a "trashy way of reading" ok lmao. They struggle with plurality and conjunction. If you think this is great work I'd hate to see how low you'd settle for.

Users who are viewing this thread