The Soulless Duchess

Aggregator gang
Sniper got sniped by a sniper in which got sniped back by another sniper who disguised as the first sniper
Sniper civil war ???

Yo, who the FUCK thought that this work of translation was worth uploading. It completely sucks me out of the world the author is building and is leaving me having to spend an extra 5 seconds just to correctly surmise what i'm reading. Usually I can get past a few mistakes but EVERY line was fucked. This sucks.

The comment at the end of the latest chapter seems immature and pathetic. DnA scans did a better job in doing this series and I can't honestly blame them in dropping this...It's such a shame but I'll probably put this series on hold unless another group takes on this (which will probably take a long time) and that one person sniping this series won't probably last a month. This is just a load of bullshit when they don't even feel the least bit remorseful on what they've done. Seriously pathetic.

A group started doing it, but as it is with all these groups nowadays, patreon's money took them by the nose and they started to slowly release to the public while milking everything that they could. Someone didn't like it and since he had access to the raw, he just went ahead and did the best he could to honor the reason all this shit started, "for the fans, by the fans". People called him out on 'sniping' a project, the group that started it said they were abandoning it and played the victim card. But there were about a dozen chapters ahead already translated that suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Is this what happened here? Did you remember about a few groups? Do you feel offended by this?

This mockery is beyond ridiculous. It is a sad day to the people that actually enjoy those stories. This is a loss only for the fans, doesn't matter the end they are in.

I should have dropped this when DnA scans did but I didn't. Now I certainly will, if I just wanted to read words strung together that made no sense I'd rather read the raws and make sense of them myself. Peace and good luck to those that stick around.

@MarceloYuri Don't forget that this is occurring when NNG (the original snippers) are celebrating the Chinese New Year and are offline. Just seem so like a petty temper tantrum at this point. I would say that people who want a decent translation should wait until February if they were okay with NNG scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
@MarceloYuri
This mockery is beyond ridiculous. It is a sad day to the people that actually enjoy those stories. This is a loss only for the fans, doesn't matter the end they are in.

Ain't that the point of the troll? This is a deliberate attack on a series and it's reader base. Not really the first time I've seen this happened. It could get worse, like getting full rewrites on the scripts of chapters released without warning, and readers, being oblivious as they are as usual, believes all of it.

Wth with this new translation, make no Sense, and It is ugly because all the lines seen overboard and the dialogues make less Sense.

Any grammar is fine if I can understand the meaning and intention. As long as the translation and comic matches its cool. Also that Chucky photo at the end really startled me., I wasn't expecting that to be the ending image. Thank you!!

I am so here for the drama if it means we all get fast updates! Thank you for everyone that’s been translating so far! 😂😂

Oh my goodness 😂😂

All you beggars just fucking read the manhwa. Just be thankful that there's someone that willing to translate it for all of us.
Just shut up and enjoy it omg why are you all childish about grammar and everything. As long as you understand shits shouldn't it be enough?

Users who are viewing this thread