The Soulless Duchess

My favourite part is the bit at the end, as if people should be grateful for anything translated even if its purposefully useless to the reader.

I know this is dumb, but is there anyway we can just stop feeding the trolls? Because no one is going to be happy with them after they bend us all over a barrel. We, the readers who enjoy this series, won’t get any new chapters from anyone. The trolls will just move on to the next manga series like they’ve been doing for a while now. And like always, things will just go downhill here once again. If some group wanted to scanlate this series and upload it to a personal google drive for reading that would probably avoid the majority of the trolls here on MD as well as the readers who just don’t care.

Yo wtf , those who read the last chapter (chapter 30) the thing with the sparkling beast eyes is like Kurapina's story from HunterxHunter ???

@Danthefan that's probs never going to happen. with how much this sniping thing got out of hand, this series just seems like a target for more trollers to come. this series might even become dead with the amount of trolling. and im also sure other teams wouldnt want to translate a series that has this bad of a drama reputation nor put in the effort to translate all the other missing chapters even if they start on this. they wouldn't want to get involved with who knows how many groups are in on this (since im guessing there are some people in multiple groups)

edit: don't get me wrong. i like this series a lot too. and i do wish for the trolling to stop and whatnot. but i honestly dont see it happening anymore anyways.

Bahahaha i dont even care anymore.. U know what? If we have to be grateful for every chapters that are translated, what do we get from it? This is not the only manhwa we follow u know? If u dont want to translate it properly like normal translators did, we can just drop it.. U know what, u are suppose to be grateful when readers love to read your work.. People will be thankful eventually without u even asking for it.. And as a translator i thought having more readers is part of the achievement.. I guess not.. U guys acting as if u guys are god and playing god, expecting us to be sad about this lol.. So childish.. Have fun trolling.. Idc anymore..

Fed-Kun's army
Code:
The scanlation communuty needs to stop thinking that it's right and proper "etiquette" to send other groups messages that amount to cease-and-desist letters. Not a single one of you unofficial translators have that right.

@Haltecere said what I want to say.

This is getting ridiculous and I'm at a point where I want to pick this up myself (for myself). We're all in this illegally. There is no right or wrong. Tbh. Why keep fighting for rights that don't belong to any of us?

....what has poor Ivona done to deserve this much drama? Isn't the suffering in the story enough, and now even irl is like this?

It's getting so :v that I can see myself having enough chaos around here to be able to create a story based on the scanlation drama going ._.

Seriously tho, this situation ain't helping anyone and is only brewing more trouble as time goes on, and the one suffering the most is not even the scans or the reader, IT'S THE FREAKING WEBTOON, whose reputation is going to be left as "that one that had a lot of scanlation drama"... I've even seem some ppl who stopped reading not because of the story, but because of all the scanlation drama

I was reading it from the start and saw the stuff progress first-hand and still can't understand how the hell things got to this point... .-.

In the end this is just me complaining though... It got to a point even I can't help but share my opinion on the state of things...

Is it bad that I'm finding the scanlator drama more entertaining than the actual manhwa at the moment?

This drama is kinda getting on my nerves....

But honestly I find it hilarious how people try to get back at another despite how petty the reason is, it’s not really our faults as readers, all we want is a good story to read and have fun with together.

tenor.gif

I saw Chapters 22-25 posted at a different site and the quality is pretty decent (m a n g a g o . m e)

All this drama has just made me block D&A so I never read what they translate.

I hope Agatha comes back from her chinese new year vacation and continues to translate this series.

If she doesnt, this series will likely be put into the official english soon anyways, which I always switch to when these webtoons finally have official translations.

Seems I'm going to have to push up learning korean so I can just read the raws myself, because I really don't care to get stuck in this petty drama again. I just want to read manga, and I dont give a damn who is willing to do the translations. It's all illegal regardless of who does it. I just want to enjoy the story, and I can't with a language barrier.

Also, before Agatha, D&A was only doing one release every 2 months, and it seems from that mass release they were actually withholding chapters they had completed ( probably completed for a while too ). If they had the chapters done, they should have just released them and maybe they wouldn't have been sniped. *shrug* If I saw a gap of 2 plus months from a previous release, I would have assumed the previous scanlators had dropped the project and just picked up where they left off too.

WOW "ungrateful readers" they say 😂😂😂😂 it's not your comic and you are not the official translators. We the readers just want to read nice stories. Even if you complain about us you guys don't have the ~moral highground~ because every fan translation is illegal. Your pettiness is not a good look.

like i just want to read the story in order, idc if it's behind or whatever as long as the translation isn't broken
why is there a gap between 21~30? why was there a gap in 19~21? and why does 30 get reuploaded every few hours?

Ok. That's it. I'm dropping this. Seriously there is too much drama going on and now NNG is guilt tripping the readers. At first I really didn't care who scanlates it and even was on NNG's side but now I really care IF it gets scanlated. "Ungrateful readers" what in the world? It really shows the maturity of the group. Nice. I hope you guys grow out of that in the near future. Would be a great character development.

Ok. Thats it. Just drop this series. Dont pick it up. Dont scanlate it. Let it die and be picked up by official translators. Lets wait for it for a year or so.

Just to remind you, scanlation is a hobby. People help each other for it. They do it because the series they scanlate pique their interest. They share their knowledge so that others who have the same interest as them can read it.

There are some readers who cares and do not care about who scanlate who. At the end of the day, readers just want something to read and we cant really do something about that.

Just end this drama, stop scanlating it and dont pick it up.

Supporter
@5thMonth That chapter with the "Ungrateful readers" title was uploaded by "NO GROUP" not "No named group".... NNG hasn't uploaded or online since Lunar New Year. So don't put the blame on the wrong people

Users who are viewing this thread