The Spark in Your Eyes - Vol. 1 Ch. 20 - A Place To Stay (4)

Dex-chan lover
this boi is getting annoying real fast, had some hope that he'll be a fun character but now.... it seems that he's just a douchebag

Dex-chan lover
@thatno0b He's part of a Southern noble family with every reason to hate northeners, and he was explicitly sent to this castle to spy on them... Unless he fundamentally refused to do his job, he wasn't going to be a protagonist or an ally to the protagonists.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what author can do to make this dude even a little likeable in the future

Broke: Write a letter of complaint to the author explaining why a character should immediately die
Woke: Jumping in front of a truck to get isekai-ed into that world so you can kill him yourself

Dex-chan lover
This guy keeps picking fights. Does he WANT to get kicked out? You're on a mission to spy on them! lay low and blend in, isn't' that what a spy should do?

Does he realize what he's doing??? Lol he's antagonizing everyone. I really really hope he just dies tbh.

just kill this loser off already it's making me not want to read this anymore, a villain/antagonist is okay but they don't have to be completely unbearable.

Lol I want to read the next chapter on catonhead but I keep getting the "Error establishing a database connection" rip

Users who are viewing this thread