The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect Studyin…

Dex-chan lover
Her sister's face got me. Still a little disappointed, though, that the class president never showed up

For a moment I remembered the black eye peas ha ha 😂. Such fun youth

Double-page supporter
I love how their gang are so interconnected and it's only 16 chapters! MAN LOVE THIS MANGA SO MUCH

Dex-chan lover
i just realized this, the author is great at making panel composition. the part where sakuradaimon was walking to the classroom felt like i was watching a movie.

Dex-chan lover
They're building up to be a pretty wholesome and tight-knight group. Kinda wish that the president and the sisters would join in, though.

Dex-chan lover
It is way too late to say this, but I really think you guys should be romanizing Poe's full given name as "Poem". I'm sure that's how the author intends for it to be read.

Also, it always throws me a little when I see a grade in the 60's being called passing. I know that's how it is in Japan and a lot of other places, but where I grew up, you didn't pass until you reached 70. Actually, in my high school, passing was 73, from some weird reason I never learned.

Users who are viewing this thread