The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect Studyin…

Dex-chan lover
@jsh020 I agree the art style was kinda sketchy, but I honestly loved how they drew Molester Man. I thought it worked really well

Dex-chan lover
@bluesquare

If you scroll down the summary blurb with the picture of the current volume, under Retail: there will be a link at the bottom that looks like the bookwalker logo that will take you straight to the Manga's book walker page

Its only in the jp bookwalker site for know but your US bookwalker account works for both regions so its super painless

Honest to god I wish everybody I read were on bookwalker, it would be so easy to support them.

Aggregator gang
So wholesome almost makes me miss high school. Almost.

Dex-chan lover
Haaa I wish I had highschool even a quarter this fun. Well, that's what badly treated mental illnesses do to ya!

Dex-chan lover
@Haydrion101 Yeah same, until just a few weeks I knew that I had chronic anxiety all this time, I missed great experiences by excluding myself from everything due to various senseless traumas and fears.

I'm 20 so, I have many years to do what I have not done so far, I do not know about you but I know from several cases around me that it is never too late to start living and not just survive like almost everyone. Have strength! everything is in you to overcome mental obstacles.

tsuki's transformation gets me every time

This mango cracks me up so much HJSHFJ

I don't care what anyone says, Tsukishima is a great character, the mix of his virgin geek personality and his playboy librarian clique is perfect, also he makes some of the best expressions, put some respect on my man Tsuki

Beautiful and positive story. I'm very glad that Tsukishima is not merely a side-character meant for comic relief without treating him like an actual human being.. I love how they all worked hard together and by themself..

Users who are viewing this thread