The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Wha…

this is developing very quickly and im worried the mangaka is taking cocaine

I love this new age of romance in manga, no bullshit, no trips to overseas, no 456 volumes till the chapter where they say "I love you". Amazing time to be alive... Except for the virus but who cares?

I was not expecting that thing in the last chapter to be a real confession.
"A suprise to be sure, but a welcome one."

@henman

Yeeees, I like this type of embarrassed too. It's endearing but not annoying or overbearing because neither Tougo or Poemu purposely avoid each other like idiots just for the sake of prolonging the their official dating stage. The timing and pace of the payoff is just right.

I've read so many shoujo mangas and yet it's this type of romance (often in shounen) that hits different. I haven't had a good fangirl moment like this in so long.

I've already read this chapter pre-translation for the nth time, yet it still gets me every time. Reading it now, fully translated, and it hits just as hard. I had to put down my phone three times to take a moment to compose myself! Finally, some good fucking food *chef's kiss*

Dex-chan lover
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

7pMOaHS.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Is this gunna be like my monster secret where we see the 2 main characters actually progress in there romance lives?

Users who are viewing this thread